Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JackTwist

macrumors member
Aug 22, 2015
Yesterday charged, ups app appearance yesterday, and shipped this morning the tomorrow delivery :). You guys waiting seems like they’re definitely moving up ship dates
Can confirm I show the same now. Still no shipping advisory from T-Mobile but UPS My Choice shows movement with delivery tomorrow. Very happy the date was pushed up since the original window of 10/2-10/25 was quite large.

Reactions: heartburn

heartburn

macrumors regular
Jan 23, 2008
NorCal
Glad to hear there’s movement! Still looks like the 64gb MG gang is stuck waiting so hopefully it won’t be too much longer lol

xExtra

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2016
Miami FL
Happy to hear that the 10/2-10/8 people are getting their Midnight Green phones soon.

Let’s hope next week is the week for the 10/9-10/25 64GB boats.

xExtra

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2016
Miami FL
Were there any details released regarding how the Apple TV+ promotion from Apple themselves works when buying a new iPhone or iPad through a carrier/third-party vendor?

Lee_Bo

Cancelled
Mar 26, 2017
The wife and I ordered ours on the 14th and both arrived on the 20th.

I got the Pro Max 256 gig space gray and she got identical Midnight Green.

Can’t believe Apple was only going to give $200 for my 7 Plus and T-Mobile gave me $350.

Bplink95

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2019
Well I joined this forum just to vent! I preordered the 64gb was 11 pro max in MG the minute preorders went live. I got ups notification it would be at my house on 20th delivery guy shows up says he can’t find it on his truck needless to say ups assured me they would find it and deliver it by 9pm that didn’t happen so Saturday they said I’d have it by 3pm that didn’t happen then got an email saying it would be there Monday it wasn’t so they opened an investigation which I’m still waiting on but I don’t expect them to find it so I ordered another one and have ship date of oct 15-29th which is ridiculous. I did get approx $200 in credits from tmobile though. But I would rather of had my phone on launch date. Ups is a joke.

Reactions: nateatlarge

Bplink95

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2019
I’ve never had a problem preordering before and I usually switch phones every 6 months. This is the first time I’ve ever had a package “lost” by ups or other shippers. It’s not like the one they scanned in on the truck for delivery on the 20th grew legs and walked off lol

xExtra

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2016
Miami FL
So I’m really worried about a billing issue on my order. I ordered in store and the T-Mo rep made a small typo with my last name on the credit card I used.

The payment information went through on their system but I wasn’t charged since the phone hasn’t shipped. Should I expect my order to be canceled or delayed if I change the info? Arguably would HATE waiting another 2-3 weeks when I ordered a week ago.

Reactions: Bplink95

TechDiva

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2014
SouthEastern United States
That's exactly what I have on order, too. When did you place your order?

We also have an 128gb iPhone 11 in yellow that has 10/2/-10/25 ship dates. I'm really hoping for the earlier end for both now.

I ordered 9/18. Would have normally ordered on the first preorder day but I wasn’t sure I wanted the phone. Until the purple started calling my name...

Adrianinkc

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
Ordered a 11 128gb red on Friday and it showed up on ups today, guessing they probably have enough of these to go around.

stillcrazyman

macrumors 603
Oct 10, 2014
Exile
I just ordered a SG 11 Pro Max 256 yesterday at my local T-Mo store. Initial ship dates are around 10/15-10/29. We'll see when the charge goes through. Traded my SG X 256 and got a good value for it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.