Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

andyx3x

macrumors 65816
Mar 1, 2011
So I cancelled my order for Midnight Green and went with Space Gray. Got charged instantly. Tracking number with estimated delivery of today. UPS only shows label created though. Probably won't happen today :(

When did you place your order? I ordered a Space Gray early Friday morning and my credit card was charged within 3 minutes but no shipping info has come over yet. I would have expected it to be shipped on Friday.

hansolo79

macrumors regular
Oct 13, 2008
When did you place your order? I ordered a Space Gray early Friday morning and my credit card was charged within 3 minutes but no shipping info has come over yet. I would have expected it to be shipped on Friday.

I ordered on Friday.

DJLAXL

macrumors 6502a
Jun 3, 2014
UT
I also ordered on Friday. Expected date was 9/20-9/23 for SG 64 Pro Max. Still nothing. TMO chat in the app says it should be preparing to ship today. CC already charged on Friday.

hlfway2anywhere

Cancelled
Jul 15, 2006
Curious when did you order? We have dangerously close estimates off by a few days.

I ordered on Monday, 9/16 at 5:55pm ET, Boston area. What time did you order yours? We ordered the same device on the same day and yours estimated is a week later.

zea mays

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2007
We weren't going to upgrade this year, but DH and DD have iPhone 7 so I figure this is the last year that we'll get a significant trade in offer for them. So, DD is getting my XR, DH is getting a 128gb iPhone 11 - yellow and I'm getting a 128gb iPhone 11 - purple. Sadly, we didn't decide to order until 9/17 (the first time I've ever not ordered my iPhone on pre-order day! yikes) and we have 10/9-10/25 for the purple and 10/2-10/25 for the yellow. I'm getting some hope of these getting bumped up per the experiences in the thread, but have no illusions it would be tomorrow. So, I hope everyone has fun with their new phones tomorrow :)

Anyone with iPhone 11 dates 10/2-10/25 or 10/9-10/25 seen any movement? I've seen that Apple pre-orders with similar dates are moving now, so I thought maybe some would be moving here, too. I'm so bummed that we're doing the trade in as stores around me have had stock of these phones all day. UGH!

JackTwist

macrumors member
Aug 22, 2015
Anyone with iPhone 11 dates 10/2-10/25 or 10/9-10/25 seen any movement? I've seen that Apple pre-orders with similar dates are moving now, so I thought maybe some would be moving here, too. I'm so bummed that we're doing the trade in as stores around me have had stock of these phones all day. UGH!
I’m in the same boat. No movement on my end. I saw a few planes came in today so I was hoping for something. But... nothing yet.

andyx3x

macrumors 65816
Mar 1, 2011
Well i just had the worst experience I've ever had with T-Mobile customer service. I ordered the iPhone 11 Pro Max Space Gray 64gb at 9:12am last Friday and my credit card was charged for the down payment at 9:15. That's supposed to mean it's ready to ship. The emails I received said 9/20-9/23 ship date.

I just called because I haven't received any shipping info yet and the girl on the phone said my delivery date had slipped to mid to late October. I told her I knew a few people who ordered their phones at least 12 hours after me who have tracking info and will be receiving them today or tomorrow. I then asked why was I charged if the phone wasn't ready to be shipped. She basically called me a liar and said I wasn't charged. I told her I'd email her a screenshot of my bank account showing I was charged if she wanted me too.

I'm so frustrated. If I have to wait a month for the phone I'll just keep my XS Max for another year and get the new one next September. I'm just thinking I may have trouble getting my down payment back.

mauka

macrumors regular
Nov 24, 2006
Ordered online from T-Mobile, 11 Pro Max 256 in Space Grey on Thursday 9/19, and UPS shows Honolulu arrival and expected delivery today Tuesday 9/24.

Trading in my 7s Plus, which has been a great phone that still works flawlessly. Primarily upgrading for the camera, and because the trade value will never be better than the $350 offered by T-Mobile.

Last edited:
Reactions: zea mays

TechDiva

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2014
SouthEastern United States
I ordered an 11 purple 128 on 9/18, with a delivery estimate of 10/9 - 10/25 and no movement yet. I normally would have placed an order earlier than the Wednesday after but I wasn't sure that I wanted this year's phone or to wait another year. I'm still using my 8+ that I've had since it's release. Nothing is wrong with it at all but the purple color was just calling me.

heartburn

macrumors regular
Jan 23, 2008
NorCal
I preordered a 64gb Pro Max in midnight green using JOD and got a ship date of 10/2-10/8. Still no movement or charge. I tried canceling it and getting space gray instead (after the reviews came out) but a twitter rep said orders can’t be canceled. Does that seem accurate?

** I preordered on the 13th, btw

hlfway2anywhere

Cancelled
Jul 15, 2006
I preordered a 64gb Pro Max in midnight green using JOD and got a ship date of 10/2-10/8. Still no movement or charge. I tried canceling it and getting space gray instead (after the reviews came out) but a twitter rep said orders can’t be canceled. Does that seem accurate?

That sounds shady to me. Since it's T-Mobile, i'd suggest talking to another rep, because you're 100% likely to get a different answer every time!

hansolo79

macrumors regular
Oct 13, 2008

I preordered the same exact phone and had the same shipping dates. I cancelled through chat on the tmobile app and ordered a Space Gray. Should be arriving today.

AHabiPhone

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2016
Central Florida
I preordered the same exact phone and had the same shipping dates. I cancelled through chat on the tmobile app and ordered a Space Gray. Should be arriving today.

I preordered the iPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB, Midnight Green on 9/13 around 3:00pm because I was traveling for work and still haven't seen anything change since that day. My estimate is showing 10/2 - 10/8.

I'm sure it's due to my late preorder and the popularity of the Midnight Green but I was hoping for at least a charge 11 days later. Hope I see something soon!

xExtra

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2016
Miami FL
Sounds like us Midnight Green Max folks will have our estimates be true to what it actually says at this point :/
[automerge]1569343649[/automerge]
Where does the IMEI pop up once you are assigned a phone?
Should be in the "phone" tab on My T-Mobile with your new device.

nhamp07

macrumors regular
Oct 6, 2011
Sounds like us Midnight Green Max folks will have our estimates be true to what it actually says at this point :/
[automerge]1569343649[/automerge]

Should be in the "phone" tab on My T-Mobile with your new device.

I meant that people say the IMEI of your new phone shows up in your app before you get a shipping notification.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.