Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nateatlarge

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 20, 2015
Washington State
My 11 is fantastic. Other than on the full black screen at boot, I haven’t noticed much difference between it and my X on the display which I was nervous about. I’m sure if I watch more videos I’ll start noticing.

I feel like the 11 has a way better screen than my XR
[automerge]1569124606[/automerge]
Loving it! Even convinced my mom to move to apple from samsung and ordered her a Green one!
Nice!!!

Reactions: macbookguy

iNICK20

macrumors 6502
Oct 25, 2014
fast charger comes with the iPhone11 pro if that counts.
[automerge]1569085090[/automerge]

you have Apple care and theft protection through protection 360. Why do you want to change it
I'm not paying for T-Mobile Insurance, Which makes me laugh. Because while on the three way call, The T-Mobile Rep told me to be grateful that I was blessed with free AppleCare+. I told the Apple Employee how shocked I was lol, and she said if I was told this, by someone I wouldn't believe it. But since I heard it directly from the rep, I'm downright shocked lol. So she said, She'll get me taken care of ASAP, Just waiting on the call back now lol.

born2runak

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2012
How is everyone liking the new iPhones?

X to 11 pro max

I love it. Feels so good tohave a larger device again. Typing is much easier. Screen is easier to see in direct sun. And I love the cameras. Battery life is incredible.
What I initially thought was a “meh” update, partly due to the initial reaction by the YouTube pundits, turned out to be a wonderful upgrade.
No regrets on my purchase

Reactions: nateatlarge

nateatlarge

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 20, 2015
Washington State
Anyone know of any Manhattan T-Mobile stores or surrounding boroughs that have the pro max in stock?

I was told they aren't stocking them. You have to order it online.
[automerge]1569202829[/automerge]
I'm not paying for T-Mobile Insurance, Which makes me laugh. Because while on the three way call, The T-Mobile Rep told me to be grateful that I was blessed with free AppleCare+. I told the Apple Employee how shocked I was lol, and she said if I was told this, by someone I wouldn't believe it. But since I heard it directly from the rep, I'm downright shocked lol. So she said, She'll get me taken care of ASAP, Just waiting on the call back now lol.

The protection 360 is actually a pretty cool

crzdcolombian

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2010
I preordered last Sunday and got it Friday. I got a red 11. Kind of annoyed that it’s been what 2 years since Apple only offers USB c on their computers but don’t give us a phone with usb c

they only charged me 40 for tax and will be 14 a month going forward as I am sending them a 7 back as trade in.

I always buy Spigen tough armor. My last one took a chainsaw chain from a Stihl 390 chainsaw. I still have my leg and my iPhone saw 0
Damage. They are super cheap on amazon $15

Reactions: haileyscomet

taxi_driver

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2017
do original accessories need to be included when shipping trade-in device?

also has anyone had luck walking into a store for that instead of mailing it in? I already did the pre-order via the online app

haileyscomet

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2016
I preordered last Sunday and got it Friday. I got a red 11. Kind of annoyed that it’s been what 2 years since Apple only offers USB c on their computers but don’t give us a phone with usb c

they only charged me 40 for tax and will be 14 a month going forward as I am sending them a 7 back as trade in.

I always buy Spigen tough armor. My last one took a chainsaw chain from a Stihl 390 chainsaw. I still have my leg and my iPhone saw 0
Damage. They are super cheap on amazon $15
I really like Spigen cases! I use their glass screen protectors as well. Good prices for awesome products

Reactions: nateatlarge

Goodeye

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2009
do original accessories need to be included when shipping trade-in device?

also has anyone had luck walking into a store for that instead of mailing it in? I already did the pre-order via the online app

Yep you can walk right in if you are doing a JOD trade in after you have your phone. That’s what I did. The store saw I had a trade in and took it did some inspecting and then that was it. Nothing else was needed but the phone.

taxi_driver

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2017
Yep you can walk right in if you are doing a JOD trade in after you have your phone. That’s what I did. The store saw I had a trade in and took it did some inspecting and then that was it. Nothing else was needed but the phone.

not a JOD trade-in though first time EIP trade-in. guessing that won't fly? I'll try my luck in a store when the 11 gets in.

taxi_driver

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2017
I saw my card was charged though didn't get any tracking number/info yet anywhere...is this common for anyone else? CS on the phone 'guaranteed' it'd arrive by Tues or Wed, pre-ordered last Thurs on the mobile app

Rayfire

macrumors 68030
Aug 25, 2008
PNW
I saw my card was charged though didn't get any tracking number/info yet anywhere...is this common for anyone else? CS on the phone 'guaranteed' it'd arrive by Tues or Wed, pre-ordered last Thurs on the mobile app
For my own experience, T-Mobile only emailed me the day before what my tracking number was, then it was delivered the day after. Be patient, it’ll get to you.

Goodeye

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2009
not a JOD trade-in though first time EIP trade-in. guessing that won't fly? I'll try my luck in a store when the 11 gets in.

Check your T-Mobile app, I didn't even know I could do a JOD trade in at the store after preordering online. Only reason I did is because the T-Mobile app was showing my pending trade in and said the store was an option. If that shows I'm sure you're fine.

If they can do that for JOD I don't see why they can't for EIP trade in.

Sign up for UPS MyChoice (if you haven't already, it's free) Set your address to the one that is recieving the package. Even if you haven't been sent a tracking number from T-Mobile, if one existis (the label was created) you'll see it in the tracking there w/the tracking number.

orbitalpunk

macrumors 6502a
Aug 14, 2006
does anyone know what the return policy is when ordering a iPhone online at Tmobile with an installment plan?

hansolo79

macrumors regular
Oct 13, 2008
So I cancelled my order for Midnight Green and went with Space Gray. Got charged instantly. Tracking number with estimated delivery of today. UPS only shows label created though. Probably won't happen today :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.