Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

heartburn

macrumors regular
Jan 23, 2008
NorCal
Spoke with the rep and they could cancel it, but I’d lose my spot (duh). Are the space gray pro max dates any better? They told me 10/15.

darkkknighttt930

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2015
Long Island, NY
I went into a T-mobile retail store around 12pm (Monday 9/23), let them order a 11 pro 64GB in space gray. I just got my shipping label from UPS stating it will be delivered to me tomorrow, (Wednesday 9/25).

My advice is to have a T-mobile store order the phone for you, they can give you precise ship times based on the model, color and storage option.

tulsidasji

macrumors member
Apr 12, 2012
Spoke with the rep and they could cancel it, but I’d lose my spot (duh). Are the space gray pro max dates any better? They told me 10/15.

Just ordered one last night and its said September 23 - September 25 as ship dates. I was charged immediately. Spoke to rep, he said its in stock so will ship today. No label yet tho.

As of 11:00 AM it says September 24 - September 26 for the shipping times

Reactions: heartburn

heartburn

macrumors regular
Jan 23, 2008
NorCal
Just ordered one last night and its said September 23 - September 25 as ship dates. I was charged immediately. Spoke to rep, he said its in stock so will ship today. No label yet tho.

Thanks. Yeah, I think I’m gonna cancel and get the black instead.

heartburn

macrumors regular
Jan 23, 2008
NorCal

They’re still giving me a 10/15-29 quote. Digging deeper to find out why the difference. I’m

xExtra

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2016
Miami FL
Are there specific times when T-Mobile starts charging and shipping devices? I feel like I check my order status and bank way too early to see if my EST went up by a few days or a charge was placed on my bank.

JackTwist

macrumors member
Aug 22, 2015
Are there specific times when T-Mobile starts charging and shipping devices? I feel like I check my order status and bank way too early to see if my EST went up by a few days or a charge was placed on my bank.
It seemed like last week it was coinciding with the planes arriving in Alaska, but I may be wrong on that. I’m eagerly awaiting a credit card notification. It’s quite sad how often I’m checking...

xExtra

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2016
Miami FL
It seemed like last week it was coinciding with the planes arriving in Alaska, but I may be wrong on that. I’m eagerly awaiting a credit card notification. It’s quite sad how often I’m checking...
Bro I can relate to this hard, in the past I've used the FlightAware tracker and I found it a tad bit unreliable but there are two planes on their way to Anchorage on the iPhone specific activity log. Starting to grow a bit concerned since people with estimates this week haven't been charged or shipped on this thread, r/TMobile's thread, and the official T-Mo forums.

JackTwist

macrumors member
Aug 22, 2015
Bro I can relate to this hard, in the past I've used the FlightAware tracker and I found it a tad bit unreliable but there are two planes on their way to Anchorage on the iPhone specific activity log. Starting to grow a bit concerned since people with estimates this week haven't been charged or shipped on this thread, r/TMobile's thread, and the official T-Mo forums.
It does seem like T-Mobile has seen zero movement this week, at least from the various online forums. It sounds like the Apple Store orders seem to be moving a bit. A customer service rep from T-Mobile contacted the fulfillment center last week and advised me the silver Pro model should see movement between Monday-Wednesday. But, like I said, I haven’t been charged yet.

xExtra

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2016
Miami FL
It does seem like T-Mobile has seen zero movement this week, at least from the various online forums. It sounds like the Apple Store orders seem to be moving a bit. A customer service rep from T-Mobile contacted the fulfillment center last week and advised me the silver Pro model should see movement between Monday-Wednesday. But, like I said, I haven’t been charged yet.
Gee, being a Midnight Green person, I have a feeling I’m gonna be here for a long time. But it was to be expected, it’s probably another Jet Black situation but slightly better. Also where did you contact the T-Mo rep? Might do the same by next week.

andyx3x

macrumors 65816
Mar 1, 2011

This morning I cancelled a 64gb Space Gray Pro Max that i had ordered last Friday and was expecting to receive by today at the latest. They had apparently run out of stock even though they charged me immediately and moved my ship date to mid October at the earliest.

I saw that the 256gb still has a ship date of today-Friday so I ordered that one and they charged me right away. I would expect it to ship out today if they actually have it in stock.

kmjo30

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2017
New Orleans, La
This morning I cancelled a 64gb Space Gray Pro Max that i had ordered last Friday and was expecting to receive by today at the latest. They had apparently run out of stock even though they charged me immediately and moved my ship date to mid October at the earliest.

I saw that the 256gb still has a ship date of today-Friday so I ordered that one and they charged me right away. I would expect it to ship out today if they actually have it in stock.

I ordered 11 pro max 256gb Space Gray yesterday morning and was charged within 3 minutes of ending the call. Imei showed up later in the day. This morning got a my choice notification of delivery on 9/26. Tmobile text of shipment this morning. So from my timeline I would say you'll get yours Friday.

Reactions: zea mays

tulsidasji

macrumors member
Apr 12, 2012
Awesome! After the charge, my ship date updated to 9/25-9/27 to hopefully it will come by week's end. No update yet in UPS My Choice.
Most likely will be shipped before the end of the day. Mine is coming tomorrow. On UPS it says order processed: Ready for UPS yesterday and Origin scan today. Hopefully yours comes in this week :p

AHabiPhone

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2016
Central Florida
Update: just got charged for the 11 Pro Silver 256GB. Ordered 9/14 with ship date of 10/2-10/25.
Just got charged for midnight green 256gb pro max also this morning with original ship date of oct 2nd-Oct 8th....T-Mobile now shows updated ship date of sep 24th-26th as well!

You all are giving me hope! I ordered my iPhone 11 Pro Max 9/13 with an estimate of 10/2-10/8 and I am still checking my bank account every hour like I won't get a push notification for it :(

I contacted T-Force yesterday and all the rep said was to be patient since they saw a high demand for the Midnight Green and she hopes I see an update soon! Congrats to you who have seen the date and charges go update!

Reactions: zea mays

zea mays

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2007
So excited for all of you that had your phones shipped! Still waiting for our iPhone 11s to ship...

xExtra

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2016
Miami FL
Any movement for the MG 64gb Max preorders with 10/2-10/8 dates?
I have a later date but nothing has been showing up, there are several planes headed to Anchorage right now with only two being specifically iPhone related, crossing my fingers for you.

kitt9000

macrumors 6502
Mar 15, 2012
Just got charged for midnight green 256gb pro max also this morning with original ship date of oct 2nd-Oct 8th....T-Mobile now shows updated ship date of sep 24th-26th as well!

Yesterday charged, ups app appearance yesterday, and shipped this morning the tomorrow delivery :). You guys waiting seems like they’re definitely moving up ship dates

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.