Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
I’ve got to say I’ve tried to speculate, in my own mind, on the price of the new 13” iPad Pro M4 with 16GB RAM,1TB of SSD and new Magic Keyboard. I may have to be in an ER hospital room as I click the buy button. :p Seriously, I hope I’m wrong. I suppose everyone can have a different take what price is doable.

I know the rumors, but it would be suicide for the Pro line if these things are more than $100 over the M2 version.

Cardiology103

macrumors newbie
Mar 28, 2024
I’ve got to say I’ve tried to speculate, in my own mind, on the price of the new 13” iPad Pro M4 with 16GB RAM,1TB of SSD and new Magic Keyboard. I may have to be in an ER hospital room as I click the buy button. :p Seriously, I hope I’m wrong. I suppose everyone can have a different take what price is doable.
What did you come up with?

erikkfi

macrumors 68000
May 19, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen it has been a privilege speculating with you in this thread for two months.

In two months we've gone from a new iPad Pro with M3 to one with M4. We will wake up to a miraculous new world, one where iPads can have OLED and Apple Pencils can cost $170. I look forward to seeing everyone's preorder choices in whatever thread gets made for that.

🫡

Apple Mac Daz

macrumors 68030
Jun 2, 2011
Manchester
Was kinda hoping the 512GB gets the 16GB this time round coz I am only using about 220GB on my M1.
Otherwise it’s a 13” 1TB coming my way again, On the plus side I have one happy gran kid that’s gaining my 12.9 M1. Looked in to selling it but I could never get a iPad with that spec for what I could actually get for it

max2

macrumors 603
May 31, 2015
Kinda off topic but even if I got a smaller iPad of 512 GB or 1 TB.

Can I add videos/movies/tv shows easily from a PC/computer automatically somehow with/to a directory of my choice on the iPad Pro?

I want to get a new iPad Pro soon and hoping there a way to do this. Cellular data just does not cut it when it comes to streaming 4k sadly. So I kinda need the media on my device instead sometimes.

Having to add to and delete new and old stuff constantly by hand will be a pain in the butt.

Fraserpatty

macrumors 6502
Mar 5, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen it has been a privilege speculating with you in this thread for two months.

In two months we've gone from a new iPad Pro with M3 to one with M4. We will wake up to a miraculous new world, one where iPads can have OLED and Apple Pencils can cost $170. I look forward to seeing everyone's preorder choices in whatever thread gets made for that.

🫡
Enjoy, all. I guess I have to wait till Fall for my Mini! Long till to still be speculating.

Reactions: max2

Apple Mac Daz

macrumors 68030
Jun 2, 2011
Manchester
Kinda off topic but even if I got a smaller iPad of 512 GB or 1 TB.

Can I add videos/movies/tv shows easily from a PC/computer automatically somehow with/to a directory of my choice on the iPad Pro?

I want to get a new iPad Pro soon and hoping there a way to do this. Cellular data just does not cut it when it comes to streaming 4k sadly. So I kinda need the media on my device instead sometimes.

Having to add to and delete new and old stuff constantly by hand will be a pain in the butt.

Any media you transfer will go in to Apple TV app under home videos

Hallstar

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2011

I’ve mentally prepared £3k (UK) for a 13” Pro Cellular with 512GB or 1TB (whichever the lowest storage with highest RAM) new MKB, new Pencil, Apple Care… and hopefully some change for screen protector and a couple of case options.

Last edited:

NastyMatt

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2020
No matter how good the new iPads announced today are, I still expect to tick off some of these from my bingo list from the haters:
  • iPadOS is still limiting it
  • You can’t use all that power
  • It’s no quicker than my iPad from 1998
  • Just get a MBA/MBP
  • I was sooooo hoping they would announce dual boot
  • Still no calculator app

ThatsMeRight

macrumors 68020
Sep 12, 2009

🫡
Who says this is the end? Maybe this is a freak event where they are only announcing a new Apple Pencil, haha. And in that case, we'll be speculating again for at least another month. :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.