Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
Guys, I’m so excited! There are so many things I’m curious about that I'm excited to finally get the answers to.

• M3 or M4?
  • Pricing
  • OLED display specs
  • What will the new design look like?
  • Will there be a weight reduction?
  • Any new colors?
  • Apple Pencil Pro features: haptic feedback and eraser on the top?
  • Any other features we’re not aware of?

Hallstar

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2011
Guys, I’m so excited! There are so many things I’m curious about that I'm excited to finally get the answers to.

• M3 or M4?
  • Pricing
  • OLED display specs
  • What will the new design look like?
  • Will there be a weight reduction?
  • Any new colors?
  • Apple Pencil Pro features: haptic feedback and eraser on the top?
  • Any other features we’re not aware of?

To add a few more…

* New Magic Keyboard
* Matte or Gloss display options
* Landscape front camera
* Always-on display
* Stand-by mode
* MagSafe charging

widestload

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2008
manchester UK
Interesting the store isn’t down. Would have expected it to switch to be right back if things were to change / pre orders were to go live. Then again maybe Apple has found a way to update without taking the whole site down?

Reactions: hovscorpion12

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
Interesting the store isn’t down. Would have expected it to switch to be right back if things were to change / pre orders were to go live. Then again maybe Apple has found a way to update without taking the whole site down?

Interesting observation. I don’t think the iPad Pros will be available to preorder until Friday given that the iPadOS 17.5 RC beta hasn’t even been released yet, and there’s always at least a week between RC and final release.

I would’ve thought the iPad Air would’ve been available to order right away though, which means the store should be down now. Maybe they require iOS 17.5 too?

zkap

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2019
Have we finally arrived at this moment that people have been waiting for since the beginning of March... Time flies, though maybe not so much for those who sold their iPads waiting for this announcement.

NastyMatt

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2020
Have we finally arrived at this moment that people have been waiting for since the beginning of March... Time flies, though maybe not so much for those who sold their iPads waiting for this announcement.
March, 2021.

slippery-pete

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2007
Interesting observation. I don’t think the iPad Pros will be available to preorder until Friday given that the iPadOS 17.5 RC beta hasn’t even been released yet, and there’s always at least a week between RC and final release.

I would’ve thought the iPad Air would’ve been available to order right away though, which means the store should be down now. Maybe they require iOS 17.5 too?
I think Airs will be available to order right after the event and Pros on Friday.

widestload

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2008
manchester UK
I hope we’ll have some sort of redesign as well! Not seen any leaks on the design itself yet.
Lack of such leaks and absence of the store being down makes me wonder if we've got a while yet to pre-order. e.g the pride watch band announced yesterday not being available until the 22nd. Hope I'm wrong though.

Hallstar

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2011
I wonder whether the nano texture glass will remove the need for a screen protector, or be dampened by one?

Last edited:

Marswarrior462

macrumors regular
Sep 4, 2020
Calgary, AB, Canada
I wonder whether the nano texture glass will remove the need for a screen protector, or be dampened by one?
I'm still buying a screen protector anyway because I'm not spending an insane amount of money on an iPad without any protection. It'd be foolish to spend an obscene amount of money and not protect your investment,

Edit: I can't seem to find the Paperlike screen protector for the 13" M4 model on Amazon. I'm in Canada btw

Matcha

macrumors regular
Mar 30, 2021
Will cellular providers like AT&T offer them today as well? currently it's not showing on the site.

cmbarclay

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2009
Honestly I want a new iPad Pro so bad... my gut tells me tomorrow will be 35 minutes of the just new Apple Pencil Pro, how amazing it is and how it will change peoples lives. :oops:
Boy was I wrong :) Just ordered the iPad Pro Silver 13" 1TB and White Keyboard. Why Silver and White? I love the Black but I drop my sh*t 😂

• Love
Reactions: Matcha

Itsedstech

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas
LFG fellas

Attachments

• IMG_7739.jpeg
    IMG_7739.jpeg
    227.1 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: Matcha
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.