Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jaggrey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2015
Pembroke Pines, FL
Any suggestions for a wallet case, like the ones that hold a couple cards on the back? My wife needs one for her XS. So far I’ve seen the Spigen but apparently that has issues with the flash. There’s one by a company who’s name I forget (I think they have other cases that they advertise as having “Kung fu grip”) that looked promising but I saw a few reviews saying that the backs of their phones were shattering.

Tdosthp

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2015
Any suggestions for a wallet case, like the ones that hold a couple cards on the back? My wife needs one for her XS. So far I’ve seen the Spigen but apparently that has issues with the flash. There’s one by a company who’s name I forget (I think they have other cases that they advertise as having “Kung fu grip”) that looked promising but I saw a few reviews saying that the backs of their phones were shattering.

Check out the PopSocket Wallet. You can take it on and off. I am digging it.

Reactions: Hooterville

AE14

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
Update on the red bubble case- heavier than I thought, yet minimal lip. No scratches or any real finger print issues since the case is white. If the back was black, Id likely lose my mind.

Issue is, the buttons are downright awful. Significant force is needed to activate and you get little to no feedback to show that they have been pressed. Also, it is a tad slippery, but nothing terrible.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Current or former LEO? Looking good brother.

:oops:
[automerge]1577467855[/automerge]
Update on the red bubble case- heavier than I thought, yet minimal lip. No scratches or any real finger print issues since the case is white. If the back was black, Id likely lose my mind.

Issue is, the buttons are downright awful. Significant force is needed to activate and you get little to no feedback to show that they have been pressed. Also, it is a tad slippery, but nothing terrible.

That's a shame, the hunt continues !

Have a couple of those generic MagPul cases coming on Monday to test out. The Magpul field case was one of my all time favorites from past phones.

Last edited:
Reactions: AE14

AE14

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
Neither :oops:
[automerge]1577467855[/automerge]

That's a shame, the hunt continues !

Have a couple of those generic MagPul cases coming on Monday to test out. The Magpul field case was one of my all time favorites from past phones.
Might end up in my Caseology vault before too long.
Would love a bump case for the 11 pro max

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
So Nillkin came and went lol. Already returned it at the UPS store. Very plasticky and cheap feeling.

On a good note, dBrand skins for my grip came in today. Currently rocking it.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
I feel like I’m being watched around here...
emoji848.png

I hear weighted blankets will make you invisible and keep you safe at night.

So Nillkin came and went lol. Already returned it at the UPS store. Very plasticky and cheap feeling.

On a good note, dBrand skins for my grip came in today. Currently rocking it.

Glad I didn't order that thing.

What color skins you get? Give us some pictures, I love pictures.
It's a crying shame that when you peel one off it is unusable again. ?

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
I have a $5 coupon expiring on the 01/20/20. Wondering if I should pull the trigger on the Apple red leather case that’s marked down to $39. ? I don’t know how well they age though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.