Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
Back in the Lug case :rolleyes:

I'm predicting @VaderRulez will return the Lug ?

You are predicting well. Tried it this weekend but that darn Lug. Overall it is not a bad case though. Currently using the dBrand Grip. Maybe I will put the Lug case on again just to see.
[automerge]1579484442[/automerge]
At $14.99 why return it? It’s actually a decent case. Got the Spigen Rugged Armor coming tomorrow on Amazon for $12.99

It's not the money, I would just rather return it and get something else I will use more. May wait another day or so to decide. However I am now curious about the Battersea that @Hooterville is getting tomorrow. Want to hear how it compares to the Lug case.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
You are predicting well. Tried it this weekend but that darn Lug. Overall it is not a bad case though. Currently using the dBrand Grip. Maybe I will put the Lug case on again just to see.
[automerge]1579484442[/automerge]

It's not the money, I would just rather return it and get something else I will use more. May wait another day or so to decide. However I am now curious about the Battersea that @Hooterville is getting tomorrow. Want to hear how it compares to the Lug case.

Blaine07 got the Battersea today and he does not seem to thrilled with it.

Mine will be in tomorrow.

Reactions: VaderRulez

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
Yeah I got Battersea deal today. It isn’t horrible by any accord; love the D30 stuff but it just isn’t my favorite case. Not bad at $18 though. These symmetrical cutouts on bottom though

You have any pics of it brother?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.