Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jaggrey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2015
Pembroke Pines, FL
This looks interesting! Saw this scrolling thru Instagram. Has anyone heard of them?

Reactions: VaderRulez

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
This looks interesting! Saw this scrolling thru Instagram. Has anyone heard of them?

No but for that price and the look of it, hard pass.
[automerge]1579661648[/automerge]
Don’t hate me guys, but I find the Ciel by Cyrill case very slippery. Also, the sleep/wake button almost sits flush. The volume buttons are nicely raised....regardless they are nice and clicky.

No hate man we all like different things.

Reactions: nrvous1

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Don’t hate me guys, but I find the Ciel by Cyrill case very slippery. Also, the sleep/wake button almost sits flush. The volume buttons are nicely raised....regardless they are nice and clicky.

After using them for a couple of days I'm done with them myself. Have two that I would return to Amazon but have returned so much crap lately think I'll just throw them in the drawer and forget about them.

chasers

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2011
so i bought these battery cases from Casely bogo for $55 last week. tried them out for work since i work weekends 12hr shifts. each case is 5000mah and let me tell you i didn’t need to pull out my charger at all. i got two and half charges with one charged case. def worth the money and to get them bogo at the time was even better. def checkout casely.com.

7C0018FC-8C9D-47DF-9795-BE92F95FE3E5.jpeg

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
so i bought these battery cases from Casely bogo for $55 last week. tried them out for work since i work weekends 12hr shifts. each case is 5000mah and let me tell you i didn’t need to pull out my charger at all. i got two and half charges with one charged case. def worth the money and to get them bogo at the time was even better. def checkout casely.com.

View attachment 890187
How'd you get them to fit your 5s?

I love the one on the left.

Reactions: chasers

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
Put out that video about the VRS Crystal Mixx Pro and VRS design immediately followed me on Twitter lol.

Nice checking out your video right now.

On another note, EverythingApplePro did some drop tests on his Instagram account for PhoneRebel last night. I may have to pull the trigger on one next month lol.

Reactions: blaine07

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
It's tested on flat concrete though, what happens if falls and lands on a rock something on the sides, or even a wooden draw edge like i did, goodbye screen.

Oh I agree. He says he is going to do full drop tests next week on his YouTube channel. Hit him up. I plan on doing it lol.
[automerge]1579830864[/automerge]
Put out that video about the VRS Crystal Mixx Pro and VRS design immediately followed me on Twitter lol.

Liked your video man. Totally true with everything you said. I sent my back a few days ago sadly. Was rocking the Evutec since then, but as of today, back on the Apple leather case.

Hey any chance of you sharing the wallpaper you are using on your iPhone in that video? Thanks!

bobsamm

Suspended
Oct 6, 2019
A hacksaw and a file would fix that knob on the VRS case, only use case i could see would be handy if hiking or scenic lookouts and you were taking a lot of photos, would be ready to go and don't have to have it in the pocket or worry about dropping in it.
I did a bit of that in NZ last few weeks, would of been handy going up this lol.

9CAF51B0-83D5-4CDA-A6FE-635B9BA11F57.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.