Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Theoner1

macrumors regular
May 25, 2017
Really interested in the Sup case UB pro for my Max. Only is the speaker cutouts seem symmetrical. Anyone try it? The black is only $15.99

Trash!!! Case creaks like a mofo. The plastic screen protector is garbage. Rip it off but I couldn't stand the creak. The only positive thing about that is the kickstand is okay. I threw it away after I ripped off the built-in screen protector

Reactions: AE14

AE14

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
Trash!!! Case creaks like a mofo. The plastic screen protector is garbage. Rip it off but I couldn't stand the creak. The only positive thing about that is the kickstand is okay. I threw it away after I ripped off the built-in screen protector
That’s disappointing

Sal09

macrumors 601
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
Cant believe this thread is still active lol. Iphone XS thread went dead after 3 months of launch date.

Im still rocking Limitless 3.0 Carbon and Leather purely because I love carrying no bulky wallet anymore. Two card wallet works perfectly for my needs.
[automerge]1579563459[/automerge]
Got in the Battersea but I'm so sick I just can't mess with it right now. ?
I hate man flu .. get well soon.

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
@Hooterville Sorry you are not feeling well. I have been the same man. Been sick since 12/31. Just can't shake this stuff. Not sure if it is the cold, flu, pneumonia or whatever. Hope you feel better too man.
[automerge]1579573195[/automerge]
its horrible, I was tired and didnt want to shoot a video tonight but I need to get this out. Im going to email PR about it as well because they are messing up.

Looking forward to your video man. I am currently rocking this case as well but man this lug is terrible. It may need to go back. Other than that, dope case for the $$$
[automerge]1579573496[/automerge]
Man I LOVE this VRS Design Mixx Pro but I cant do it with the loop. The perfect case ruined, the name of the upcoming video...
[automerge]1579565987[/automerge]
Man im pissed because this might be the best case I've ever felt on an iPhone straight up.

Bro side note. Can you share the wallpaper in your video here?

It is super dope. Thanks man!

Last edited:

Theoner1

macrumors regular
May 25, 2017
I just got the Zizo Bolt in black. Absolutely gorgeous. Looks exactly like the pictures on Amazon. Extreme drop protection and great feel. Not as thick as Gear4 Platoon or Otterbox Defender. It's the perfect Rugged Case. It's now one of my favourites, along with Mous Limitless 3.0 and Speck Presidio Pro.

I’m thinking of getting the Zizo bolt for the Pro max because of the kickstand and the protection. What you think of included screen protector? Can I use the screen protector I have on now and be okay with the case? How is the kickstand (flimsy, cheap plastic, overall built)?

Any feedback you have is greatly appreciated!

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
Well that’s a shame. Yes I do hate the lug but the case is so good it’s not gonna make me not use it. Every case has it downside but other then the lug it’s an almost perfect case. I’ve embraced the lug..lol

I hear but I just can't do the lug. Already returned it this morning. I am going to wait a bit before getting another case me thinks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.