Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kadinh

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2015
Anyone get a shipping notification for their limitless 3.0 yet?

I ordered mine from Amazon and it shows it will be delivered tomorrow. I wish I would have known about the 20% off! That's a great deal. I guess if I like the 3.0 I will return it to Amazon and order from the Mous site.

Reactions: Jaggrey

Bexx

macrumors regular
Apr 4, 2012
UK
Currently rocking the Pitaka MagCase as can’t yet get the Evutec Karbon here in the U.K. Really do love the feel of the aramid material. It’s thinner than the Evutec and doesn’t protect the buttons or top/bottom which I’m a little nervous about, but I do baby my phone so hopefully it will be ok.

I’m also using a Belkin screen protector with it as there’s no raised lip on the case. You can see how much higher the screen protector sits in the 3rd photo.

It’s a nice case, quality seems good and feels awesome to hold.

I’ve also got a Spigen Liquid Air and a Ringke Fusion. Currently waiting for my Loopy case to ship, but I’m on the 3rd wave of preorders so probably be November before it see that lol.
4B840282-29D9-46C3-85C1-C31564C1B885.jpeg
F6156B84-7561-4693-8E48-493E7D6CC0F3.jpeg
D94B7DBC-5EE7-48C5-9F20-7B654C3A858C.jpeg
ABD079A4-D186-4757-917A-645657FD89B3.jpeg

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
@Bexx Nice setup you got there!

I used the MagCase on my iPhone X and really liked it. My favorite case! Pitaka’s new Air Case is very intriguing, but not available until Oct 7th. It’s thinner than the MagCase, which is great! Plus, I don’t use the Mag mount system anyway. I’m rocking the Apple Silicone pine green case (paired with the Belkin InvisiGlass Ultra screen protector) until the Air case arrives.

Reactions: Bexx and kadinh

pcmike

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2007
Lake Worth, FL
I ordered mine from Amazon and it shows it will be delivered tomorrow. I wish I would have known about the 20% off! That's a great deal. I guess if I like the 3.0 I will return it to Amazon and order from the Mous site.
I’m tempted to do the same thing since my direct order has still yet to ship and I’m dying to get my hands on this case!

Reactions: kadinh

kadinh

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2015
@Bexx Nice setup you got there!

I used the MagCase on my iPhone X and really liked it. My favorite case! Pitaka’s new Air Case is very intriguing, but not available until Oct 7th. It’s thinner than the MagCase, which is great! Plus, I don’t use the Mag mount system anyway.
Are we twins? I had the Pitaka magcase for my X also and loved it. Never used the mag mount either, so the Air is on my watch list. The aramid has a nice texture, giving a little more grip without being too aggressive. I'm holding off because I don't know if I want that kind of case on my 11PM. I need something with a little more grip since I have smaller hands.

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
Are we twins? I had the Pitaka magcase for my X also and loved it. Never used the mag mount either, so the Air is on my watch list. The aramid has a nice texture, giving a little more grip without being too aggressive. I'm holding off because I don't know if I want that kind of case on my 11PM. I need something with a little more grip since I have smaller hands.

Yes we are ?

I preordered the Air Case. Last email I got from them said order will be dispatched on Oct 7th and delivery 2-7 business days. I can’t wait!

pcmike

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2007
Lake Worth, FL
Just ordered on amazon and it should be here Friday. Not playing the wait and see if it ships game with Mous directly. I’ll simply return one to amazon when the second FINALLY arrives.

kadinh

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2015
Just received the Spigen Liquid Crystal. I like it a lot! Gives me the grip I was looking for, not too thick, buttons feel good. It also looks like there is corner protection as well, so that's an added bonus.

pcmike

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2007
Lake Worth, FL
Just received the Spigen Liquid Crystal. I like it a lot! Gives me the grip I was looking for, not too thick, buttons feel good. It also looks like there is corner protection as well, so that's an added bonus.
Yes, but it’s clear and will yellow in only a couple months. Plus it’ll show all the pocket lint in no time flat and gives your phone that terrible halo effect. Ugh, I just hate clear cases. I already returned the liquid crystal after giving it a chance.

ricktat

macrumors 68000
Feb 18, 2013
Yes, but it’s clear and will yellow in only a couple months. Plus it’ll show all the pocket lint in no time flat and gives your phone that terrible halo effect. Ugh, I just hate clear cases. I already returned the liquid crystal after giving it a chance.
That and California says almost all cases give you cancer.

But I am just trying to think positive.;)

Ctg44

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2012
Anyone have the Bellroy 3 card wallet? Past few years I’ve used a wallet case with my iPhone but went with the regular Apple case with my 11 pro max. I’m finding that I never remember bringing my wallet now since I’ve been so used to it being on my phone case.

Reactions: dbagg

victoriani

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2013
Hertfordshire, UK
Is the black silicone still a dust/lint magnet?

It has surprised me actually. I got the black silicone case because it was either that or the clear case for the iPhone 11 :rolleyes: I don’t like clear cases so went for the black silicone and it’s actually fine with lint. Have had it in my pocket etc so much better than what Apple had previously.

Reactions: AE14

Justin51

macrumors regular
Jan 4, 2014
Looks nice! Does the phone feel wide with that?

It does feel a bit wide now that you mention. Just got it today so not sure if it's going to bother me or not, guess time will tell.

Honestly though it's just as wide as if you'd put a normal case on, just thinner overall.

outsidah

macrumors regular
Jul 20, 2010
Anyone have the Bellroy 3 card wallet? Past few years I’ve used a wallet case with my iPhone but went with the regular Apple case with my 11 pro max. I’m finding that I never remember bringing my wallet now since I’ve been so used to it being on my phone case.

Don't have it but that looks really cool, the addition of the sim card and pick are neat too. For what it counts, I like Bellroy stuff but never had their phone line.

kadinh

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2015
Good to know, thanks for the heads up! Hopefully my return window won't be closed if it gets to that point.

Jaggrey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2015
Pembroke Pines, FL
It does feel a bit wide now that you mention. Just got it today so not sure if it's going to bother me or not, guess time will tell.

Honestly though it's just as wide as if you'd put a normal case on, just thinner overall.

Might have to check that out. I’ve tried the K11 and the Rhinoshield bumpers before when I had the Max and thought they made the phone feel too wide. How protective is this bumper?

Mel8899

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2017
Anyone know of a case that’s thin like Spigen Liquid Air with that grip but offers colors?

EnJaNir

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2011
Just received the Mous Contour case from Amazon today. Love it so far! I also got the limitless 3.0 black leather case directly from Mous, but I like the contour better. Will most likely be returning the limitless 3.0.
What makes you like one over the other more? I’ve been considering the limitless 3.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.