Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jaggrey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2015
Pembroke Pines, FL
Picked up 2 cases so far. Love the space gray and Apple leather saddle brown combo. Hopefully it patinas nicely!

Also picked up the Mous Contour based off another person’s post. Only had it on for an hour or so but so far I like it! A little thicker but not too thick. I usually prefer cases on the thinner side (Totallee, Caudube Sheath). This ones got a nice lip around it and the back has a nice texture, almost like a light sandpaper feel, similar to the Grafix expressions case a few years ago (for those who remember). View attachment 862734 View attachment 862735

Is the texture of the Mous like the Sheath? Which one has more texture to it? The Sheath has a nice texture but still felt a little slick to me.

pcmike

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2007
Lake Worth, FL
Just received the Mous Contour case from Amazon today. Love it so far! I also got the limitless 3.0 black leather case directly from Mous, but I like the contour better. Will most likely be returning the limitless 3.0.
Why do you like the contour better? I’m not entirely sure I have a use for the magnets in the limitless, but I now have two of them on the way. But I kinda like the contour too.

Reactions: Jaggrey

kadinh

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2015
What is the difference between the Mous Limitless 3.0 and the Contour? I looked at their website and the only thing I can tell is the 3.0 has "exotic" backs while the Contour has leather and colors.

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
I looked at Amazon and was not able to find this ESR bumper for the 11 Pro. Is this the XS phone bumper? I see the size of these iPhones are very similar. Could you provide a link or address at Amazon for this ESR bumper?

silver

gold

space grey

ESR's site also has green.... looks hideous in their pictures... but then again... so does the green color they use to represent the green phone. Maybe they'll end up on amazon eventually with makes for an easy return if they aren't truly color matched....

Last edited:

Mt44

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2014
Working a combo right now for the 11 Pro Max:

• Otterbox Commuter (black) for workouts / outdoor runs
  • Apple leather case (black) for most of the rest of the time

Reactions: Hey Jude

pcmike

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2007
Lake Worth, FL
What is the difference between the Mous Limitless 3.0 and the Contour? I looked at their website and the only thing I can tell is the 3.0 has "exotic" backs while the Contour has leather and colors.
Magnets. The limitless 3.0 has magnets that allow for magnetic mounts and wallets to work. Qi charging still works when these things are not attached to the back. Aside from these two things they’re almost identical I believe.

WRXiceman

macrumors 6502a
May 6, 2012
England, UK
Guys, I need your help!

I’m looking for a nice slim case, something like the Pitaka with the exposed buttons but without the £50 price tag.

Only want to spend around £20.

I’ve looked everywhere and cannot find a case like that with the exposed buttons.

Any ideas?

jess1ca

macrumors newbie
Feb 26, 2011
I got the Ringke Fusion clear case from Amazon after reading the comments here and it is perfect on my red iPhone 11! I really wanted a clear case and it was between the Ringke and the Spigen but I'm very impressed by the Ringke so far. Thanks all for the recommendation. ?

Attachments

• rrr.png
    rrr.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 330

blaine07

macrumors 68020
Nov 14, 2014
Oklahoma
Guys, I need your help!

I’m looking for a nice slim case, something like the Pitaka with the exposed buttons but without the £50 price tag.

Only want to spend around £20.

I’ve looked everywhere and cannot find a case like that with the exposed buttons.

Any ideas?

Something like this?

Bacong

macrumors 68030
Mar 7, 2009
Westland, Michigan
going to best buy in the morning. hoping they have the presidio grip in black for the 11 pro. if not i'll probably grab the saddle brown leather case.

AE14

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
Been using the x-doria defense prime since Monday. Really nice case. But there is one thing that is likely going to force me to return it. The leather stinks. So bad, that when I have the phone on my desk at work, I can smell the phone.

zmon

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2013
Louisiana
Speck's Presidio Sport, been using Speck cases for years and I don't see any reason currently to shy away from them. My biggest gripe with the case is the change from last year's Sport case for the XS Max where they changed the mute knob to a cover instead. Matte finish/microban is a nice touch.

AE14

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
Speck's Presidio Sport, been using Speck cases for years and I don't see any reason currently to shy away from them. My biggest gripe with the case is the change from last year's Sport case for the XS Max where they changed the mute knob to a cover instead. Matte finish/microban is a nice touch.
still a finger print magnet?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.