Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bobsamm

Suspended
Oct 6, 2019
nomad is going back after a day of use the buttons became mushy.

Serious? My active i sent back were way too stiff, my Xr rugged was ok, my wife's xr rugged folio are perfect, they are having a problem getting them the same it seems.
[automerge]1571003035[/automerge]
Rocking the evutec on my 11 pro max

I really liked this case for my XR got it new for $21, now they want $80AUD for a 11 pro, it's not worth that and vent holder is useless, for me anyway.

ricktat

macrumors 68000
Feb 18, 2013
My Mous black leather Contour should be here on Tuesday. Is it going to suck?
I now have the brown Contour, blue Contour, and Limitless Carbon without sag. Thanks to Amazon and an exchange and return.

I really like all 3. The buttons are a 7/10...but still ok. The symmetrical cutouts don’t bother me. The Limitless is still more boxy but is a trade off for the Carbon fiber.

If yours arrives and has a defect. Order from Amazon and return your to them. Or heck order 2 and hope one is ok.

CMoore515

macrumors 6502a
Sep 27, 2015
Des Moines, IA
My favorite so far are the Ringke Fusion, the Caudabe Sheath and the Saddle Brown Apple Leather.

I use the Leather case and the Sheath most on my Space Grey Pro Max.

Also very intrigued by the Nomad Folio.

921bad64e75c098a0ee8d2ff074eb545.jpg
0b7923f81706620c9eaaae3526846f7e.jpg
6903ebeed848efd09ddfbf9e7c13a57e.jpg
a80612f0926eafd67edeb0ec3babfe47.jpg
37bba57054ffc267077c3388e3f46a10.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bkdodger

eisho

macrumors newbie
Jun 17, 2016
I’m looking for a paper thin case for my iPhone 11 pro, but I can’t find the right combination.

I have a Caudabe Veil and I love the grip it adds (they call it micro beads or something like that) but I also want a protection of the lenses (like the nood case here - )

Does anyone know of a case that features both ?

Ryxmd

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2014
Anyone have the Caudabe Sheath and Nomad Active Rugged for 11 Pro Max? I was using the Sheath for my XS Max and now for my 11 Pro Max also.

I’m thinking of picking up a Nomad Active Rugged. How do the two cases compare? I like the Sheath but want to try something different also.

Roykatz

macrumors member
Aug 1, 2019
I now have the brown Contour, blue Contour, and Limitless Carbon without sag. Thanks to Amazon and an exchange and return.

I really like all 3. The buttons are a 7/10...but still ok. The symmetrical cutouts don’t bother me. The Limitless is still more boxy but is a trade off for the Carbon fiber.

If yours arrives and has a defect. Order from Amazon and return your to them. Or heck order 2 and hope one is ok.

I was thinking about getting a contour for my 11. How thick is the case? Do you feel it really protects your device?

scott6003

macrumors member
Feb 14, 2010
I'm still looking for a quality card holder case. I was looking at the bellroy 3 card case, but I don't like how the side buttons are exposed. Does anyone have any recommendations for a quality iphone pro card case?

ricktat

macrumors 68000
Feb 18, 2013
I was thinking about getting a contour for my 11. How thick is the case? Do you feel it really protects your device?
The overall thickness is about the same as the Limitless and should still provide good protection.

The difference in the Contour is the back is more rounded. It has more of a curved feel than a brick. The flat back allowed things like Carbon Fiber and wood on the Limitless.

I would say the Contour is maybe a little thinner than an Otterbox Symmetry.

Reactions: Jaggrey

Jaggrey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2015
Pembroke Pines, FL

So I’m trying the Mous Clarity for a day. Pretty sure it’s still going back. Like someone said the back is rounded on the Contour which feels really nice in hand. The Clarity is more boxy which makes it a little uncomfortable on this big phone.

I’m still deciding if I wanna get that blue or not.

marlman

macrumors 6502
Oct 10, 2012
I'm still looking for a quality card holder case. I was looking at the bellroy 3 card case, but I don't like how the side buttons are exposed. Does anyone have any recommendations for a quality iphone pro card case?

I went for this one and I am very pleased with it. Use the promotion code and get £3 off

it protects everything and I think looks good.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.