Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
How’s the fit?

Perfect, it's a great case.

civil01.jpg
civil08.jpg

Reactions: Ta0jin

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015
Do they clean up or stay stained? Mine still looks fresh but I have not really used it very much.
can you post a pic of the soiled orange bits?

[automerge]1572743422[/automerge]

The olive green is in stock on Amazon now.

It’s not super obvious, the edges are just starting to get darker after a week. They don’t clean up. I suspect they’ll continue to darken with use. It’s probably blue dye from jeans.

Reactions: Hooterville

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
Saggy bottom? For ~$60 retail it should be the end all end all eh? Lol
Couldn’t agree more. Received my contour case last week and the bottom gap is huge!!! Contacted mous and they asked me for pictures. After sending the pics they immediately sent a replacement contour case. However, it seems that the problem has not been fixed according to grp on YouTube who received a replacement from mous with the same issue. My replacement arrives tomorrow so we’ll see if there’s any improvement. If not, they’re both getting returned.

Reactions: Ta0jin and blaine07

blaine07

macrumors 68020
Nov 14, 2014
Oklahoma
Couldn’t agree more. Received my contour case last week and the bottom gap is huge!!! Contacted mous and they asked me for pictures. After sending the pics they immediately sent a replacement contour case. However, it seems that the problem has not been fixed according to grp on YouTube who received a replacement from mous with the same issue. My replacement arrives tomorrow so we’ll see if there’s any improvement. If not, they’re both getting returned.

Absolutely. $60 case with faults is NOT okay when theirs plenty of acceptable $20-30-40 options out there.

Reactions: AE14 and nrvous1

Ta0jin

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2011
Maryland
It’s great that they have all these videos of them throwing the phone up in the air and the phone surviving the drop but if debris can make its way into the bottom of the case and scratch my phone who cares if it can survive a huge drop? I’m not gonna be throwing my phone up in the air anyway lol.

Last edited:

Timmbo

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2008
England
Are there any UK-based stockists of Caudabe cases? I'm based in London and would like to get the Veil for my iPhone 11 Pro, and I'm loathe to pay £3.50 for shipping such a small and lightweight item - surely there will be a shop somewhere in this city stocking these!

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012

I'm no Mous super fan but neither my Contour or Limitless 3.0 had the saggy bottom problem.

Reactions: Jaggrey and Sal09

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
I have seen that the limitless doesn’t have the soggy bottom problem, but the contour seems to be hit or miss. If my replacement case isn’t any better I’m going to return both cases and order the limitless. I really like Mous’ cases and want to rock one as my daily.

Edit: and yesterday while trying the mous contour I accidentally dropped my 11 pro from about waist high and onto a tile floor where it bounced around a couple of steps as well. There is a small gouge in the back of the leather that smoothed out with some light rubbing. The case saved my phone from any damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: AE14

Ta0jin

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2011
Maryland
Are there any UK-based stockists of Caudabe cases? I'm based in London and would like to get the Veil for my iPhone 11 Pro, and I'm loathe to pay £3.50 for shipping such a small and lightweight item - surely there will be a shop somewhere in this city stocking these!
As far as I know they don’t have resellers stocking their cases. I think they only sell on their site and a few on amazon but don’t quote me on that.

ricktat

macrumors 68000
Feb 18, 2013
The Contour has still kept me from buying another case. If you get a saggy lip, you will need to exchange.

I

Reactions: Jaggrey

biffarino

macrumors member
Feb 1, 2010

I'm just looking at case options for my new Pro Max and I notice that they are offering free worldwide shipping at the moment.

Reactions: Sal09
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.