Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
Mous contour cases are going back for a refund. Received my replacement contour for my 11 pro and the sag is even worse than my previous contour. I’ll be ordering a limitless in black leather.

Reactions: AE14

eddiezus

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2019
if you guys don’t want to wait for amazon shipping, go to best buy and get them price matched. as long as it’s sold and shipped by amazon and not a third party you should be good to go

aloper

macrumors 6502
Nov 23, 2015
Rocklin, CA
Wow! Thanks. Just ordered Forest Green for my Pro Max. Almost a 40% discount. Just what I was waiting for.

Same here...ordered the forest green for my Pro Max...I actually have been using the black leather since launch...At the last minute, I switched from the black to the forest green Max Pro but forgot to change my case color as well. Now I'll be rocking green on green!

Oddly, I normally avoid the Apple Leather cases...I tend to always find my way back to the Caudabe Sheath, no matter what case I try...But since using the Apple black leather on my Max Pro, I've become a convert...especially once they have broke in a little while...

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
So, what is your most used, favorite case for the iPhone Pro Max so far?

Out of the 15-20 different cases I have it has to be the Otterbox Symmetry. The Symmetry is just an all around fantastic case on the Pro Max.

Reactions: bobsamm

Ta0jin

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2011
Maryland

Out of the 15-20 different cases I have it has to be the Otterbox Symmetry. The Symmetry is just an all around fantastic case on the Pro Max.
Mine is the Caudabe sheath followed by the symmetry. Haven’t received my third replacement Mous Contour so i can’t speak to that one yet and the speck is going back to the store.

Reactions: Hooterville

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX

Official saddle brown leather cover for the iPhone 11 Pro. I tried the mous contour and returning both the original I tried for a day and the replacement since the first case had a saggy bottom. The replacement is even worse.

Reactions: Ta0jin

Kimball

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2010
So tempted to snag a yellow leather case. I just wish I knew how they will hold up long term.

My guess is it would get blemishes within a week. Had a red one for my X and while I didnt mind the blemishes/patina, it still wasnt as pretty after 1 year vs. as new. Id assume yellow is the same if not worse since the red is a little darker in color.

Djadam08

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2019
Mouse limitless 3.0 aramid fiber and walnut. Had to return a brown leather contour and 2 speckled leather contour cases due to the sagging issue. :(

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
Mouse limitless 3.0 aramid fiber and walnut. Had to return a brown leather contour and 2 speckled leather contour cases due to the sagging issue. :(
Is this for the 11 pro or 11 pro max? I’m considering the limitless for my 11 pro after returning the contour for the same issue.

Djadam08

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2019
The 11 pro max. Love the limitless 3.0 so far. Both cases fit perfect. Though I did have to return one limitless case due to a slight sag around the power port area. I think it was just a fluke. It was very small but you could see it wasn't fitting the phone as well as the other limitless cases.

Reactions: nrvous1
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.