Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Going to order the Catalyst case for my space gray Pro Max.

Do I order the Black or the Blue/Orange one?

Don't know why but I'm drawn to that blue/orange one. :oops:

Reactions: blaine07

jetlagged

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2012
This thread is worthless without pictures.

roflmao, i know right. people just typing random stuff like "I have the Nasa Tesla Turbo Cappucino case, and I absolutely love it, fits great and offers great protection from drops and coffe spills"

I just ordered the following case off amazon for my iPhone 11 yellow. it's called the Mobosi Vanguard Should arrive tomorrow and will post pictures of what it looks like in real life.

mobosi-vanguard-armor-iphone-11-case-render.jpg

Last edited:

Sal09

macrumors 601
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
Got in the Rhinoshield Solidsuit today. Maybe I'll try and get some pictures up later. :rolleyes:
[automerge]1573075891[/automerge]

My wallet is already stone empty, it's the credit cards that have me worried. ?

I only just sold the full button pack i bought with XS Solidsuit lol. Didnt bother looking at Solidsuit especially with how tight it was take off and the peeling issue.

I feel your pain lol. I need to get rid of couple before i get another one in. Still got brand new midnight blue apple leather case for 6s. Those were the times when apple were giving them out for free lol.

Im hoping Otterbox will do something outrageous with Starwars collection before the new movie comes out lol.

Reactions: TexasErin

Sal09

macrumors 601
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
Went mad with the 50% off discount lol. Especially when your friends say they want it and then back out lol.
Ill probably keep them all as my OCD kicks in if and when i damage the case even tiny bit lol.
No bottom issues on all four.

CE362459-5D46-40EC-B820-90943FD08375.jpeg

Last edited:

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Went mad with the 50% off discount lol. Especially when your friends say they want it and then back out lol.
Ill probably keep them all as my OCD kicks in if and when i damage the case even tiny bit lol.
No bottom issues on all four.

View attachment 875410

And I thought I was bad. :rolleyes: That Contour on the left looks extra grainy and I like it.
[automerge]1573082780[/automerge]
So I used my gift card to get the Mous Limitless 3.0 carbon. Will be here tomorrow. Cost me next to nothing. Hoping it’s better than the contour

You broke down again. Contour honeymoon was short lived?

Reactions: Sal09

AE14

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
And I thought I was bad. :rolleyes: That Contour on the left looks extra grainy and I like it.
[automerge]1573082780[/automerge]

You broke down again. Contour honeymoon was short lived?
Yeah...there was a ding in the leather that was driving me crazy. Especially considering it didn’t even fall

Reactions: Hooterville

jetlagged

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2012
Bexx said:
I had the blue/orange on my X. Gorgeous colour, would definitely recommend it.
How easy did the clear back scratch?
kinda curious myself also. the catalyst case looks really nice. i ordered the mobosi vanguard case and will arrive today, trying to decide if i should return it and get the catalyst.

well i kinda expect it to scratch unless i put the phone and keys on separate pockets

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.