Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
IMG_3173.jpeg

SweetLou122

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2011
I only have 3 cases at the moment (more than enough by 99% of peoples standards) but I’m a case FIEND so 3 is just barely holding me over… but I am LOVING this years gripzilla and it is my favorite out of the 3 I have. I haven’t taken it off my phone since I got it last week. Couple pics:

Solid recommendation. Picked up the gripzilla and it may be my favorite case so far.

maverick22

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2012
This is like hanging raw meat out in front of a lion :rolleyes: Let us see, let us see ;)
Got the Symmetry today - on sale for $30.

Nice, simple case. I like that there is no branding on the back.

I honestly like the buttons on the Mous Limitless and Benks Armor Pro a little better though.

Symmetry feels good in the hand - better than the Mous’s sharp edges. I like that the back doesn’t smudge as much and can be easily and more quickly wiped.

The Symmetry is a little slippery though. It already slipped out of my hands in the car when I parked as I was late for an appointment. It’s been awhile since a phone has actually slipped out of my hands! Luckily it fell in the crack between my car’s center console and car seat & I had one of those gap fillers to catch it! Ha

I think I’ll return the Mous cases (definitely the carbon fiber one as the edges are so sharp). Might keep the leather one as it doesn’t show smudges as much and didn’t have as sharp edges for some reason.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.