Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Caudabe Synthesis button cover version in today. All I can say is this is one TIGHT mother to get on the phone :(
Say a prayer for my black titanium finish after I try and remove my phone from it's grasp 🙏
Here are a few pics:

syn01.jpg
syn02.jpg
syn03.jpg
syn04.jpg
syn05.jpg
syn06.jpg
syn07.jpg

Sal09

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom

thecautioners

macrumors 6502a
Dec 5, 2022
Id rather have 3 Fine Woven cases. Run them for 4 months each. And then upgrade to iPhone 16 Pro lol.
Yeah I don’t want to buy too many cases because I will upgrade again next year. I figure my Apple silicone case should last me 6 months to a year.

Cruncher

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2010
Has anybody tried the OtterBox Lumen case?

Yes I ordered it shortly after iPhone release. The fit is great and the blue looks amazing with the blue iPhone but you can feel the edges where the colored plastic and the clear plastic were glued together. This really annoyed me so I sent it back.

I got my Decoded Leather Case today. I used the Mujjo until today but the fit wasn‘t that great. The Decoded fits perfectly and the leather feels very soft. The only thing that is bothering me a little bit are the sharp edges of the Camera ring. They feel like the edges of the Apple Watch Ultra. But until now my absolutely favorite case.

I ordered the blue Loneli Leather Case yesterday when they got back in Stock. It should arrive until friday and then I will decide between the two. I have to check if I am still in the returning period for the Mujjo case.

SweetLou122

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2011
Glad you like it! The magnets are strong too! Solid all around case. I can’t seem to stop using it even when I order new cases lol.

For sure. The magnets might be the strongest of any case I have or have tried. It may be due to the texture on the back as well but they feel stronger than the sheath which has a rougher texture on the back. I like what Smartish is doing so I also ordered the Gripmunk. If it’s like the gripzilla with a little less weight and smaller profile I’ll probably stop looking between those two.

How are the buttons?

How is it with fingerprints - smudges easily?

I know you didn’t ask directly but in my experience the buttons are very solid (as in feels like pressing the oem buttons- clicky with good feedback).

Fingerprints are minimal if at all. I have the black tie version which may show the most, other than clear, and they are basically non existent. The finger grooves on the sides have the most matte texture (not abrasive though) and the back has slightly less texture, but is not slick. Enough to give your fingertips some grip if you hold with one hand.

Reactions: maverick22

vine-boating

macrumors 68020
Aug 10, 2017
Yes I ordered it shortly after iPhone release. The fit is great and the blue looks amazing with the blue iPhone but you can feel the edges where the colored plastic and the clear plastic were glued together. This really annoyed me so I sent it back.

I got my Decoded Leather Case today. I used the Mujjo until today but the fit wasn‘t that great. The Decoded fits perfectly and the leather feels very soft. The only thing that is bothering me a little bit are the sharp edges of the Camera ring. They feel like the edges of the Apple Watch Ultra. But until now my absolutely favorite case.

I ordered the blue Loneli Leather Case yesterday when they got back in Stock. It should arrive until friday and then I will decide between the two. I have to check if I am still in the returning period for the Mujjo case.
Please can you post a link to the decoded leather case. May order it now...

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
If you guys want to check out the pics of the Gen 5, check out my IG page. Ive tried to resize them twice and they aren't uploading here.

Sinistah

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2017
Minnesota
If you guys want to check out the pics of the Gen 5, check out my IG page. Ive tried to resize them twice and they aren't uploading here.

Man those IRL photos look SO much better than the renderings they have on their website.

Decisions decisions….

iFone88

macrumors 68020
Oct 5, 2018

Are you still running a discord?

iFone88

macrumors 68020
Oct 5, 2018
Found a YMW 15 series leather case drop!

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £25.30 35% Off | YMW Italian Nappa Genuine Leather Case for iPhone 15 14 13 Pro Max Magnetic Supercar Interior Business Premium Cow Phone Cover

Reactions: Sal09 and Azzin
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.