Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
Got an email from Caudabe CS. Got my delivery estimate i.e Gray Sheath will be shipped next week. They also added few extra goodies free of charge to my order.

My first interaction with them and can’t fault their customer support.

They might be slow in response but they always deliver and try to go above and beyond. One of the reasons I’ve always loved buying their cases other than them just being great cases lol

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
I gotta chill out, I’ve ordered the Phone Rebel after all, and now the Andar Aspen lol…. I’m getting so many cases that I’m not even able to enjoy them before the next one gets delivered. But I reached out to Casetify to return that Ultra Bounce, very well made nice case, just isn’t for me at this time.

DaPizzaMan

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2016
I am looking for a (preferably clear) flat back (no wobble) hard plastic phone case that is Magsafe compatible. Card holder and ring stand / kickstand would be a bonus.

Can anyone point me towards some good options? For 15 and 15 Plus.

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
I gotta chill out, I’ve ordered the Phone Rebel after all, and now the Andar Aspen lol…. I’m getting so many cases that I’m not even able to enjoy them before the next one gets delivered. But I reached out to Casetify to return that Ultra Bounce, very well made nice case, just isn’t for me at this time.
No such thing as chillin out in here, Joe 😄

Reactions: Joe123Joe

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
Man, people were just being jerks to you in that video, but doing what you do doesn’t come without its select group of haters, unfortunately. You do amazing work and I always watch your videos for any case suggestions! Keep up the great work! We appreciate you!
That’s what people do. I just try to enjoy what I do because I really love cases and give suggestions so we can have better choices out here when it comes to the case game. I’m not for everyone and that’s cool, there’s other who review cases. Salute to you man.

IconIc215

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2013
If anyone wants to see pics of the Gen 5 on the natural Titanium iPhone, I can snap some pics tonight. I finally found one locally and I’m swapping from the black.
Ahhhhh I knew that was coming how you kept hinting at it on your streams and twitter!!! The FOMO is real. : )~

iFone88

macrumors 68020
Oct 5, 2018
Got an email from Caudabe CS. Got my delivery estimate i.e Gray Sheath will be shipped next week. They also added few extra goodies free of charge to my order.

I emailed earlier too to check mine would be sent out by tomorrow as it said it’d ship by 12th when I ordered.

Waiting for reply

Reactions: Sal09

SusieS

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2018
I am looking for a (preferably clear) flat back (no wobble) hard plastic phone case that is Magsafe compatible. Card holder and ring stand / kickstand would be a bonus.

Can anyone point me towards some good options? For 15 and 15 Plus.
Spigen clear cases have little “feet” at the corners to reduce the wobble caused by the camera bump. Hard back, soft TPU sides. I have the non-Magsafe version. It is a fingerprint magnet. IMG_0064.jpeg

techishi

macrumors regular
Jan 26, 2013
US

When did you place an order btw? I decided to wait until the action button versions were available on the site on Oct 1st, put an order in for a gray sheath and still waiting on shipment.

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
Damn I need that orange MagSafe wallet...cant find it anywhere anymore
They have them at CEX all be it second hand. I have no idea what the condition is. I just received the Midnight one from them today unboxed and second hand and it’s in pretty decent condition. The California Poppy is even cheaper. It might be worth a punt. I’m assuming that’s the same one.

Edit: I’m not sure if you’re in the UK or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azzin

jcp007

macrumors 6502
Nov 6, 2020
Third Rock From the Sun
In order to use my first Magsafe accessory, the ESR Cryo Cool Halolock 2-in-1 wireless charging stand, I am trying other Magsafe cases in place of my longstanding use of the Otterbox Defender Pro case.

So far, the Defender XT case is doing well. I just put it on last night. Less bulk. Still has adequate grip. My iPhone 15 Pro Max feels much better in the hand. The Magsafe features works very well. The buttons are very tactile and accurate. The case fits perfectly with my Zagg XTR3 Glass Elite tempered glass screen protector. The case provides the feeling rigidity and protection without the bulk of the Defender Pro case.

KentuckyHouse

macrumors 68030
Jan 29, 2010
Lexington, KY.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.