Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

dagored

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2007
Florida
Has anyone ordered or tried the RhinoShield Bumper case on 15 PM? I was planning on using a front and rear clear shield.

hachyderm

Suspended
Sep 15, 2014
Can’t wait until everyone gets their Gen 5. Still loving this thing and I don’t see any other case that’s going to make me take this off.

Leather Spigen Enzo will be here today.

Also updated Andar Aspen with the action button has been delivered also.
That does it. Just ordered Gen 5.

RRC

macrumors 68000
Nov 3, 2020
Can recommend the Decoded leather case for anyone after something very close to the old Apple cases.

Great smell, buttons are all nice and clicky (and aligned straight), camera lip is decent as is the screen protection when placed screen down. Lightweight and a nice feel to the leather in hand as well.
CASE3.jpg

CASE2.jpg

tharitm

macrumors 6502a
Nov 9, 2009
Can’t wait until everyone gets their Gen 5. Still loving this thing and I don’t see any other case that’s going to make me take this off.

I agree it does look cool, but it would be great if you could highlight some cases that blends in or shows off the natural colors of the phone.

MattNetherlands

macrumors member
Aug 22, 2023
You can bet it does lol.
Man, people were just being jerks to you in that video, but doing what you do doesn’t come without its select group of haters, unfortunately. You do amazing work and I always watch your videos for any case suggestions! Keep up the great work! We appreciate you!

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
I can’t find the gray sheath and blue titanium combo anywhere if anyone has that combo I’d love to see it. I love my celestial blue on blue titanium but intrigued in mixing it up with gray as well.

Reactions: Hooterville

Sal09

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
I can’t find the gray sheath and blue titanium combo anywhere if anyone has that combo I’d love to see it. I love my celestial blue on blue titanium but intrigued in mixing it up with gray as well.
Would love to see some detailed close up pics of your combo. I might order Blue myself if i like the case overall.

Reactions: JBlass421

MattNetherlands

macrumors member
Aug 22, 2023
I’m waiting on the same thing. Gray and blue historically contrast well together, but this isn’t painting a house, lol. Don’t want to spend the money and then be unsatisfied with it. Could always just return it I guess, though.

Reactions: JBlass421

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
Would love to see some detailed close up pics of your combo. I might order Blue myself if i like the case overall.

Sounds good I’ll take photos some photos later. Celestial Blue is so nice it’s a very rich navy blue and would look awesome with Natural Ti

• Love
Reactions: Sal09

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
I think gray with blue would look great. FWIW my gray sheath will be delivered today, I have the white iPhone but I will be sure to show off the combo ;)

Reactions: Sal09 and JBlass421

mfrank29

macrumors regular
Dec 2, 2017

How did you get your updated Andar so fast? Shipping estimates are for November even the day the posted them. I have the original but preordered the updated version the day it launched.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.