Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
So quick little update with the Phone Rebel, I'm partial about the removable camera ring. I'm already seeing it pop out a little when removing it. I'm not sure how this case will do if you remove your phone alot. If you do maybe remove it from the bottom.
This does not sound good :confused:

Are the screws not holding it in tight?

Reactions: VaderRulez

Itsedstech

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas
So quick little update with the Phone Rebel, I'm partial about the removable camera ring. I'm already seeing it pop out a little when removing it. I'm not sure how this case will do if you remove your phone alot. If you do maybe remove it from the bottom.
If it does that by simply installing and removing the case, I’m gonna assume the kickstand camera ring will end up causing the same problem with opening and closing it so much.

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
So quick little update with the Phone Rebel, I'm partial about the removable camera ring. I'm already seeing it pop out a little when removing it. I'm not sure how this case will do if you remove your phone alot.

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
Anyone have movement on their gen5 yet? Mine just says “label created” … but after seeing the concern about the camera ring I’m a little annoyed with myself for yet another impulse buy without all the info 🤦‍♂️ 😂

Reactions: Hooterville

darrinS

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2011
So Cal
Anyone have movement on their gen5 yet? Mine just says “label created” … but after seeing the concern about the camera ring I’m a little annoyed with myself for yet another impulse buy without all the info 🤦‍♂️ 😂
mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow per usps. shipped yesterday the 10th from washington and coming to california.

Reactions: Hooterville

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
sides still pull away easily? button as good as mous/symmetry? last years isn't.
The sides are very firm, no pulling. Not sure about the buttons being as good as those cases, as I have not tried them, but the buttons are very clicky for me and work great.
i am still waiting for my action button version , since i brought it at a local reseller gonna have to pre oder and wait for it lol
You’re gonna love it when you get it. Caudabe rocks.
Kinda wish I had gone for gray instead of black.
For what color phone? The gray is 🔥

shady16

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2019
thanks for replying, yeah after I asked the question I realized the weight probably wouldn't change much since besides the back part everything else is the same. Maybe someone that had both of the models for the iPhone 14 can chime in if there was a big weight difference?
i had both frosted and rebel gen 4 and the weight differences was minimal

Reactions: okifeelthat

Surfsalot

Suspended
Mar 18, 2023
Anyone got the blue symmetry with the blue max? Just ordered one with a blue max off Amazon.
Gonna be a change from all black lol

Last edited:

Sal09

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
Blue and Natural Titanium.

Pics by @BeatCrazy

IMG_0283.jpeg
IMG_0284.jpeg

iFone88

macrumors 68020
Oct 5, 2018
Gray Caudabe Sheath arrived today! I love this combo.
Typical Caudabe quality case! Buttons are very clicky, grip on the case is excellent, can’t go wrong with the sheath.
That little lip by the charging port? Does it dig into the pinky?

If so, I may cancel my order

Reactions: Djones96
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.