Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

iFone88

macrumors 68020
Oct 5, 2018
Cancelling my Caudabe Sheath order.

Likelihood is I won’t use it when my YMW leather lands. They also said it’d be shipped by the 12th (today) when I ordered and it hasn’t been.

I know they’re probably busy etc etc but things like that don’t sit well with me

Reactions: Sal09

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
Cancelling my Caudabe Sheath order.

Likelihood is I won’t use it when my YMW leather lands. They also said it’d be shipped by the 12th (today) when I ordered and it hasn’t been.

I know they’re probably busy etc etc but things like that don’t sit well with me
They are a demand as high as it’s ever been. They are a small operation and doing the best they can. Literally just had a conversation with them yesterday. They are trying their best. I think people need to be a little more patient as this is the first time an iPhone case has been changed up and nobody is giving any brands slack in this situation.

Boardiesboi

macrumors 601
Sep 3, 2013
Sydney Australia
Someone needs to stop me from ordering Green Finewoven again. Please.
Would this help?

IMG_0110.jpeg
IMG_0115.jpeg
IMG_0109.jpeg

darrinS

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2011
So Cal
i just received my pr gen 5. it’s not on my phone yet. but imo it looks great. for me, the website pics made it look shiny but it’s a matte finish and look. the camera ring and buttons are also not shiny. they are a nice matte gunmetal color. very grippy. i’m a fan. the case alone doesn’t feel heavy. the rebel insert on the bottom will not cause damage. it’s basically flush with the back. it feels really smooth. so it will be impossible imo to come loose while the phone is in the case. the back of the phone will basically hold it in. the only issue i have are the exposed screws on the inner camera ring. i wish they were covered. i’m sure they’re in tight from factory but if i change the rim, i then will worry about them coming loose.

Reactions: VaderRulez

iFone88

macrumors 68020
Oct 5, 2018
They are a demand as high as it’s ever been. They are a small operation and doing the best they can. Literally just had a conversation with them yesterday. They are trying their best. I think people need to be a little more patient as this is the first time an iPhone case has been changed up and nobody is giving any brands slack in this situation.
Completely understand and I was going to let it just ship but given the “order today and this will ship by the 12th” deadline hasn’t been met and I haven’t heard from them about that or had a reply to another email, I’m just choosing to cancel.

I’m not mad at them, I just can’t be bothered to wait for an order that’s delayed that ultimately, I won’t use anyway.

Reactions: Jimmyone and Sal09

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
Completely understand and I was going to let it just ship but given the “order today and this will ship by the 12th” deadline hasn’t been met and I haven’t heard from them about that or had a reply to another email, I’m just choosing to cancel.

I’m not mad at them, I just can’t be bothered to wait for an order that’s delayed that ultimately, I won’t use anyway.
Well that’s different if you aren’t going to use it but I just want people to give the companies some slack this year because of the action button change. But all good I get it for sure.

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
I really like the Mous Limitless this year. I love the Phone Rebel but I don’t think it’s good for me as many times as I remove a case. I just don’t know how that camera ring is going to last. Best case probably for someone who isn’t removing the case all the time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.