Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

TotalMacMove

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2013
USA
Just got a sweet bonus.. spoiled myself and got the Leather Enzo.. loving it.

I'll switch between this one, the Caudabe Veil (frost) and the Pitaka Mag EZ4

* Selling my Apple and ESR Clear cases over in the MR Marketplace if anyone would like them for a good price

How is the grip & bulk compared to other cases?

Last edited:

iGeneo

macrumors demi-god
Jul 3, 2010
How is the grip and Does it smell like leather? Also how is the bulk compared to other cases you may have tried before?
It smells like leather.. Bulk is no different than say the apple woven, maybe a little thicker. I've always been a minimalist case person, love the pitaka. This one is really nice, Without a doubt it's a keeper.

iGeneo

macrumors demi-god
Jul 3, 2010
You do you. Even if your coworkers can’t tell between this and something you got on Aliexpress….your forum friends know
I don't buy fake.. my co-workers (employees) likely have no idea nor do they care what it is and what it cost.

No judgement on those that buy replicas.. just not my thing

Last edited:
Reactions: UnjustifiedBot

InsulinJunkie72

macrumors regular
Jan 12, 2022
WI, USA
In the whopping two days I've had the Natural PM15, before I just put the Decoded Clay Leather case on, I was using a Blue Otterbox Symmetry from the $30 Best Buy sale. Since I didn't see a pic in this thread of that particular color (although I may have overlooked it), here's a pair of quick photos taken with a 2019 Ipad:

Attachments

• OB_Sym_PM15_Blue1.jpg
    OB_Sym_PM15_Blue1.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 154
  • OB_Sym_PM15_Blue2.jpg
    OB_Sym_PM15_Blue2.jpg
    273.9 KB · Views: 147

iGeneo

macrumors demi-god
Jul 3, 2010
In the whopping two days I've had the Natural PM15, before I just put the Decoded Clay Leather case on, I was using a Blue Otterbox Symmetry from the $30 Best Buy sale. Since I didn't see a pic in this thread of that particular color (although I may have overlooked it), here's a pair of quick photos taken with a 2019 Ipad:
Nice color combo

daindian1

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2023
Do any of the leather cases have a decent lip on the front? The lip on the decoded was very small

Last edited:

ExAndroidUsr

macrumors member
Mar 3, 2020
I did order the Lanli Edition brown leather case for my 15 Pro from Amazon based on the pictures I have seen in this thread, but it says delivery on the 4th of November 🥲 I am so mad at Apple for not making leather cases anymore, I change my phone after 4 years and bam no leather case 😂

Chiromac81

macrumors 6502
Nov 18, 2018
Ontario Canada
I'm currently considering getting the Caudabe Synthesis but it stinks because there is no Canadian retailer for it so shipping and exchange may make it not good value for me...

But if I do, what's the general consensus on action button cutout or just normal case? I don't want to ship back and forth over the border-is there a consensus of what version most people like? I have no idea...

bajogie

macrumors newbie
Oct 19, 2023
Does anyone here have a photo of Blue Titanium with Orange / Blue Nomad Rugged Armor? I can't decide which color should I get.

Southernguy

macrumors 6502
Apr 4, 2015
Hampshire
Been waiting to see this colour combo, thanks! Have you got one of the front too pls?

iFone88

macrumors 68020
Oct 5, 2018
The perfect leather case.

YMW Nappa in grey

Annoyingly, the lighting in my office makes the case appear lighter than it is. It’s virtually the same shade of grey as the silicone clay. Perfect fit- not too tight. Perfect clicky metal buttons, soft to the touch, magnets feels strong, smells as nappa leather should- no doubts that this is the real deal.
IMG_3325.jpeg
IMG_3330.jpeg
IMG_3326.jpeg
IMG_3327.jpeg
IMG_3328.jpeg
IMG_3329.jpeg

Danorak81

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2013
UK

YMW Nappa in grey

Annoyingly, the lighting in my office makes the case appear lighter than it is. It’s virtually the same shade of grey as the silicone clay. Perfect fit- not too tight. Perfect clicky metal buttons, soft to the touch, magnets feels strong, smells as nappa leather should- no doubts that this is the real deal. View attachment 2298415 View attachment 2298416 View attachment 2298417 View attachment 2298418 View attachment 2298419 View attachment 2298420
That’s nice. Where did you order that from?

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
Can anyone that has the peak design case yet confirm if the fit is nice and tight around the edges ?
YES! I currently have the cutout version but they are sending the action button "I think" when it's released and it fits tighter than it ever has. I just sometimes wish it didnt have the mount on the back of the case but I get it. I think it's going to be really good this year.

gianton

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2016
Thessaloniki, Greece

YMW Nappa in grey

Annoyingly, the lighting in my office makes the case appear lighter than it is. It’s virtually the same shade of grey as the silicone clay. Perfect fit- not too tight. Perfect clicky metal buttons, soft to the touch, magnets feels strong, smells as nappa leather should- no doubts that this is the real deal. View attachment 2298415 View attachment 2298416 View attachment 2298417 View attachment 2298418 View attachment 2298419 View attachment 2298420

Looking great, is it this one?

YMW Magnetic ALCANTARA Case for iPhone 15 Pro Max 14 13 12 mini Luxury Business Supercar Interior Same Suede Leather Phone Cover

daindian1

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2023
No it’s the Nappa leather one not the alcantara one. Alcantara isn’t leather. Here’s the link
Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £24.97 35% Off | YMW Italian Nappa Genuine Leather Case for iPhone 15 14 13 Pro Max Magnetic Supercar Interior Business Premium Cow Phone Cover

Lotuskid

macrumors 6502
May 23, 2010

YMW Nappa in grey

looks great! is the camera cutout a metal or plastic ring?

i'd take a good look at their brown case option but the buttons and camera ring are a much brighter orange kind of color in the one pic they provide. the grey might be a good next option, i've just always liked how brown leather patina compared to other dyed leathers

Matt__James

macrumors 6502a
Mar 11, 2014
Can anyone that has the peak design case yet confirm if the fit is nice and tight around the edges ?
It's tight, but not Caudabe tight. I seem to suffer badly with top right corners of cases slipping off as I take them out my pockets, and this one is decent but has still done it once or twice. (The Caudabe for example has never once done it, I struggle to take it off intentionally! 🤣)

I'm currently considering getting the Caudabe Synthesis but it stinks because there is no Canadian retailer for it so shipping and exchange may make it not good value for me...

But if I do, what's the general consensus on action button cutout or just normal case? I don't want to ship back and forth over the border-is there a consensus of what version most people like? I have no idea...
Seems to be mixed opinions, but FWIW my action button cover is terrible. I've persevered for nearly a week now hoping it would 'break in' but no joy so far.

Does anyone here have a photo of Blue Titanium with Orange / Blue Nomad Rugged Armor? I can't decide which color should I get.
This is my blue titanium 15 pro but the blue rugged armour. Nice combo imo, but the case is so bulky I think I'll be returning it. (I took the picture with my iPad Mini FWIW).

Attachments

• IMG_0092 Large.jpeg
    IMG_0092 Large.jpeg
    350.9 KB · Views: 141
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.