Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Boardiesboi

macrumors 601
Sep 3, 2013
Sydney Australia
For those considering Bellroy for their 15 PM, don’t.
I asked them why the 15 PM cases has a cut out when the mute switch had been replaced with an action button, this is what their reply was.

IMG_0547.jpeg

Reactions: johnyslats

Jett0516

macrumors 65816
Mar 5, 2010
I also go with TORRAS slim fit case. 👍

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 4.24.06 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 4.24.06 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 143

kvlq

macrumors 6502a
Dec 6, 2015
Anyone tried one of these before? I don’t like bulky cases and prefer to see the color of my iPhone. this one seems somewhat slim.

I wonder how fast it turns piss yellow tho

For now I ordered this one (2nd picture) on Amazon
I also like the way otterbox lumen looks. has anyone had it?

ml2014

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2014
I ordered 3 new cases from Amazon, anyone have any experience with these?
I like how the Magsafe is supposed to be stronger, or so they say. I'll see how they are and thankfully can return them.
I usually get Caudabe or Magbak but Magbak has terrible color selections and wanted a stronger magsafe than Caudabe.

Reactions: tomacwhite

Hedo

macrumors member
Jan 12, 2016
They responded that it doesn't. It's just a cutout.

Yeah, I saw that on Technically Tee´s video about his collab with them for a limited edition red leather case from Andar and on the 15 Pro cases he showed there was no action button but just a hole. Hope it works okay but a bit disappointed by this and my case shipped before I got this news.

TeeWrecks

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2015
Bronx, NY
I did good last year only running one case (Apple leather) on my 14 pro but with leather out the Apple line up and other brands being pretty expensive I def need suggestions on a good case that doesn’t feel like plastic and will ship soon. Caudabe was my go to so maybe I’ll try them out

iFone88

macrumors 68020
Oct 5, 2018
I ordered 3 new cases from Amazon, anyone have any experience with these?
I like how the Magsafe is supposed to be stronger, or so they say. I'll see how they are and thankfully can return them.
I usually get Caudabe or Magbak but Magbak has terrible color selections and wanted a stronger magsafe than Caudabe.

I’ve got the Kajuk arriving tomorrow, will be going back as I ordered before ordering my decoded and couldn’t cancel.
I’ll try and let you know what that’s like

corfio

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2012
Well I ordered the new iPhone 15 Pro Max. I always go for carbon fiber ones, or one that resembles that. For now I ordered 3 from Amazon. Will always be on the lookout for a good case. Probably will return all of those since not much reviews are available.

Brandless
PITAKA
BENKS

Anyone can recommend a nice carbon, minimalistic case for the new Pro Max?

Delorean2006

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2012
Has anyone used the Otterbox cases that Apple sell? I might get this in combination with the natural PM

OtterBox Lumen Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 15 Pro Max - Black

View attachment 2263696
Got mine today in blue to go with my blue titanium 15pm. First time running a clear case. Always went with a black symmetry or apple silicone. The case feels great and it’s really thin. Now can’t wait for the phone to come.

Reactions: Adamj53

DanUC6

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2007
The Clay Silicone Case from Apple looks great - I feel like we haven’t had a Silicone Case in this colour for quite some time and it looks quite classy:

View attachment 2262461

Only thing is, actually can‘t decide between this or its Finewoven counterpart.
Doesn’t look like that. It’s grey. Doesn’t even match the box. Fine woven stinks too. Moving on to something else.

dudeski

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2023
none of the uber cheap aliexpress silicone cases have figured out the action button yet. need to wait a little longer. I also bet they’ll have replicated finewoven for $4 in a few weeks

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
Yeah, I saw that on Technically Tee´s video about his collab with them for a limited edition red leather case from Andar and on the 15 Pro cases he showed there was no action button but just a hole. Hope it works okay but a bit disappointed by this and my case shipped before I got this news.
Yeah that part I wasn’t that excited about when I went down to the headquarters. Trust me if I had control over it I would’ve for sure added a button so I get those that are upset about that. I told them that the button is going to be preferred but they along with the other brands who are leaving it thinks it’s going to be ok. I guess we have to see when we get the iPhones in.

Reactions: julit0

tomacwhite

macrumors regular
May 1, 2009
England
This is the one I ordered. Gorgeous! Also in love with orange but I feel like I’ll stick with guava.
I want to see it in person to see how bright the orange is. I've got an old orange watch strap from series 1 days still and I absolutely love it. It's a different colour, but I'd like to see the new one :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.