Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

roflc0pter

macrumors 6502
Jul 16, 2010
For those looking at the dbrand Grip case. This is what their support replied with on Reddit

While the materials remain the same, changes to the iPhone 15 series' form factor requires a slight alteration to the Grip Case shape as well. Additionally, we've significantly improved the magnets in our iPhone 15 series Grips.

Reactions: darrinS

limesmoothie

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
Edinburgh, Scotland
Does anyone have good experience with Casetify? There is design I absolutely love, but I have never had their cases.
Yeah, I bought one for my Mum when I got her the SE 2020. She's still using it, and it is in great condition after 3 years. She does tend to drop her phone, as she has arthritis and has difficulty with hand mobility - both phone and case are intact!

Reactions: Ariel32

Boardiesboi

macrumors 601
Sep 3, 2013
Sydney Australia
So what do people think of Mujjo vs Peak Design?

I’ve narrowed my case choice to one of these two:

Mujjo leather case – looks very close to Apple if not identical to past years. Love the burgundy colour and the slim profile.
rushfaster.com.au

Peak Design – Actual fabric case that looks premium and seems to be quite durable from YouTube videos of previous versions.
rushfaster.com.au

Chucky1991

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2023
Any good protective but non bulky cases for the Max that are available in the UK?

So far I might get a Mous case as they seem one of the best.

tuzii

macrumors member
Sep 2, 2010

Mujjo leather case – looks very close to Apple if not identical to past years. Love the burgundy colour and the slim profile.
rushfaster.com.au

Peak Design – Actual fabric case that looks premium and seems to be quite durable from YouTube videos of previous versions.
rushfaster.com.au
Mujjo one is cheaper on Amazon

the Peak Design one has a hole for the button...

Reactions: Boardiesboi

lyceumHQ

macrumors 68000
Aug 4, 2010
This is a little different. Dbrand
fbd594e781e8b526704bb73b944ae4d0.png

I’ve ordered a blue caudabe synthesis but this looks really good. I’d like to see what it looks like On a phone.

Reactions: DonnyXMX

Southernguy

macrumors 6502
Apr 4, 2015
Hampshire
Hi all, I’m looking for a clear MagSafe case for my iPhone 15 pro (natural). Does anyone have any recommendations pls? I’ve looked at the esr clear hybrid and spigen ultra hybrid but I’ve never used one before so I’m not sure which is best or if there’s anything else you’ve used before? Thank you.

Reactions: AVBeatMan

Ariel32

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
Hi all, I’m looking for a clear MagSafe case for my iPhone 15 pro (natural). Does anyone have any recommendations pls? I’ve looked at the esr clear hybrid and spigen ultra hybrid but I’ve never used one before so I’m not sure which is best or if there’s anything else you’ve used before? Thank you.
My daughter is on her third or forth (I've lost count) Ultra Hybrid on iphone 11. They are great cases protection-wise, but yellow terribly within a few months. Her last one was basically orange when we replaced it.
I am also trying to decide which case to get, as I want a clear case, maybe with some design. I heard that Casetify cases stay fairly clear.
The draw of Spiegen is they are so inexpensive on Amazon, that if you have to replace a case every 6-12 months - no biggy.

Hedo

macrumors member
Jan 12, 2016
Yeah that part I wasn’t that excited about when I went down to the headquarters. Trust me if I had control over it I would’ve for sure added a button so I get those that are upset about that. I told them that the button is going to be preferred but they along with the other brands who are leaving it thinks it’s going to be ok. I guess we have to see when we get the iPhones in.

Thanks for your reply, I hope it works out okay. The red one looks lovely, congrats on the collab!

This is my first Andar case since shipping and import duty is expensive from the USA to Norway. It was some of your videos on their cases that made me order one now that Apple is out of the leather game and the finewoven case I received disappointed me greatly.

I used your code at checkout as a token of appreciation for enjoying your videos. :) As you can see from the screenshot, 25$ for shipping is not exactly cheap.

IMG_2512.jpeg

Southernguy

macrumors 6502
Apr 4, 2015
Hampshire
My daughter is on her third or forth (I've lost count) Ultra Hybrid on iphone 11. They are great cases protection-wise, but yellow terribly within a few months. Her last one was basically orange when we replaced it.
I am also trying to decide which case to get, as I want a clear case, maybe with some design. I heard that Casetify cases stay fairly clear.
The draw of Spiegen is they are so inexpensive on Amazon, that if you have to replace a case every 6-12 months - no biggy.
Thanks so much. Yeah I think a spigen is the way to go. Being honest it’ll only be for a few months while I decide on either a nomad sport case or a leather case but my brain gave up last night after a few hours of looking because I want it to complement the natural finish of the phone…

Ariel32

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
I am in Canada, and I really want to avoid shipping from the US just yet. Some cases I am interested in are not available in Canada yet, mainly Otterbox cases. I think I will just order Spiegen Clear Frost today so I have something for the time being and see how I feel about it.

esf215

macrumors regular
Aug 9, 2013
I’m just going to play it safe and not buy them anymore. I like Caudabe cases better and I had promo codes that I needed to use by September 30.
never had one of their cases. I'm going to order one. thanks

Superman041

macrumors 6502
Jul 16, 2011
Thanks so much. Yeah I think a spigen is the way to go. Being honest it’ll only be for a few months while I decide on either a nomad sport case or a leather case but my brain gave up last night after a few hours of looking because I want it to complement the natural finish of the phone…
The thing with Spiegen is the circular gap at the back. I feel it doesn’t provide protection

Hedo

macrumors member
Jan 12, 2016

rushfaster.com.au

rushfaster.com.au

I just wished Mujjo had dropped the logo on the back. The same goes for Decoded, Bellroy and others and it´s one of the reasons why I went with Andar this year. The Mujjo´s look great though and I´m sure you´ll be pleased if you go for it.

maverick22

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2012
I’m looking for a good protective case. I have used the Otterbox Defender the past couple of phones, and it has saved me a few times! Just want something different now.

Is that DBrand Ghost good? Good drop protection?

I’m considering the Mous as well.

Reactions: rmadsen3
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.