Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Gridlink

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2023
I got the Synthesis in today and I like the Sheath a lot better. The Synthesis feels too grippy. There are also sharp edges on the bottom corners that dig into my palms when I hold the phone. Back to Caudabe it goes.

A Ringke Fusion Magnetic Frosted also arrived and other than me scratching the frosted inside putting my phone in it's quite nice. Grippy, good buttons, tight fit, and very strong Magsafe. Well worth the $18 just be careful because it scratches extremely easily. I'm still going to pre-order the Otterbox Lumen grey clear to come back in stock and make that my primary clear case. That thing is gorgeous with a natural titanium phone.

Reactions: VaderRulez

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
Smartish Gripmunk showed up today. Jury is still out on if I’ll rock this more than my Caudabe cases, but this is a nice lightweight case and I do like the grips on the side. Fit is a little loose, but buttons are nice and clicky. For $19 this is a pretty good case.

Attachments

• IMG_0034.jpeg
    IMG_0034.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0033.jpeg
    IMG_0033.jpeg
    264.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0036.jpeg
    IMG_0036.jpeg
    421.9 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0032.jpeg
    IMG_0032.jpeg
    406.8 KB · Views: 96

DanUC6

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2007
Smartish Gripmunk showed up today. Jury is still out on if I’ll rock this more than my Caudabe cases, but this is a nice lightweight case and I do like the grips on the side. Fit is a little loose, but buttons are nice and clicky. For $19 this is a pretty good case.
Agreed. Wish it was a bit firmer all around. But buttons and grip are great.

Reactions: Djones96

InsulinJunkie72

macrumors regular
Jan 12, 2022
WI, USA
Continuing my series of mediocre iPad photos of cases I haven't seen yet pictured in this thread, the Otterbox Symmetry in Green. As always, modelling today's case is the lovely Pro Max 15 in Natural Titanium....

Attachments

• OB_Sym_PM15_Green2.jpg
    OB_Sym_PM15_Green2.jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 120
  • OB_Sym_PM15_Green1.jpg
    OB_Sym_PM15_Green1.jpg
    460.4 KB · Views: 116
  • OB_Sym_PM15_Green3.jpg
    OB_Sym_PM15_Green3.jpg
    554.1 KB · Views: 116

PaladinGuy

macrumors 68000
Sep 22, 2014
always "Spigen Liquid Air". i think every phone i've had in the last 5+ years has been a Spigen. No I'm not paid by them. I've tried many cases but I like the slim and simplistic look and feel of it. Good protection but doesn't feel bulky or look ugly.

the stock photos make it look not great but it looks much better in person. the texture on the back and the designs around the edges are much more subtle than the pics suggest.

I wish they made this with MagSafe!

SweetLou122

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2011
Continuing my series of mediocre iPad photos of cases I haven't seen yet pictured in this thread, the Otterbox Symmetry in Green. As always, modelling today's case is the lovely Pro Max 15 in Natural Titanium....
The green has been in my Amazon cart for a few days. This looks like a pretty bright green from the pics. Wanted something a bit more drab/olive like the silicone cypress. May give this one a shot but also was waiting on the forest green mous limitless (have not actually seen anyone with this one yet).

BrightCanon

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2008
I bought this but returned it. I wanted to like it but the lip protection was just too low for me. Its lower than my Apple Silicon case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.