Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Hooterville

Suspended
Sep 24, 2012
Yeah no worries, here it is.

It's actually one I made myself for my Mac, then I just cropped this version for my phone. I'm a bit OCD about ideally wanting the same wallpaper on my Mac, iPad and iPhone 🤦🏻‍♂️
Just tried to resize this for the 15PM screen resolution and here is what I come up with. Thanks for sharing that wallpaper.

Attachments

• Waves01.png
    Waves01.png
    170 KB · Views: 103
  • 475.png
    475.png
    153.4 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
Yeah no worries, here it is.

It's actually one I made myself for my Mac, then I just cropped this version for my phone. I'm a bit OCD about ideally wanting the same wallpaper on my Mac, iPad and iPhone 🤦🏻‍♂️
Thank you! I like it, nice job!

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
Having a hard time finding my “glass slipper” this year. I have like 10-12 cases and truth be told, none of them are “the one” last year I settled on the Crux for months without changing it, this year I can’t find one that I really want to keep on my phone for more than a day or two at a time…

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015

aldo82

macrumors 6502a
Feb 8, 2011
Just received my Sheath Grey....All I can say is....NO. Going back. Don't like the texture feel at all.
Haha that’s my concern with the sheath and why I’ve never ordered it. Most seem to love it but I’m not sure I would!

Reactions: VSMacOne

Danorak81

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2013
UK
I got a grey Nappa leather case from them yesterday. It took 12 days from ordering to receiving it in the US. I posted about the case a page or two back and it's really nice.

A couple of other members have bought from them before and as far as I can recall they've all had positive experiences. YMW likely makes a large portion of the leather cases many companies rebadge, label, or have built to spec.

I have this need to get an orange case, been let down by DECODED, not seen another yet: but I love the orange in their site. However (and I know you can’t tell from just a picture), I feel a little put off by loom do the grain/texture on it. Looks like an orange skin. Is your one like that? If so, what does it actually feel like?

InsulinJunkie72

macrumors regular
Jan 12, 2022
WI, USA
I have this need to get an orange case, been let down by DECODED, not seen another yet: but I love the orange in their site.
I don't know if you're looking at a certain style of case (I assume you're referring to Decoded's silicone case?), but Nomad's Rugged case is a slightly darker orange, albeit in a much more protective bulkier case.
A pic I had taken of my current orange cases (L to R: Nomad Rugged, Decoded silicone, Otterbox Symmetry):
Orange_iPhone_cases.jpg

Hooterville

Suspended
Sep 24, 2012
I don't know if you're looking at a certain style of case (I assume you're referring to Decoded's silicone case?), but Nomad's Rugged case is a slightly darker orange, albeit in a much more protective bulkier case.
A pic I had taken of my current orange cases (L to R: Nomad Rugged, Decoded silicone, Otterbox Symmetry):
View attachment 2306746

That Decoded Orange RULES !

Reactions: VaderRulez
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.