Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
Love my cypress silicone, was considering buying the winter blue silicone since it’s on sale, but I actually just ordered that blue Otterbox Symmetry instead, it’ll be here on Tuesday

I know you’ve mentioned lately that you’re tired of the bulk of the Sheath (which personally I don’t think is bulky) but isn’t the Otterbox Symmetry bulkier?

Last edited:
Reactions: Djones96

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
I know you’ve mentioned lately that you’re tired of the bulk of the Sheath (which personally I don’t think is bulky) but isn’t the Otterbox Symmetry bulkier?
The Otterbox Symmetry is 42g or something, so heavier than the sheath, but I think my main issues were a mixture of the bulk of the sheath, and the grip was not my cup of tea. So, even though the symmetry weighs more, we’ll see which feels bulkier and what the grip is like on the symmetry. I bought on amazon, so easy to return if I don’t like it 😝

Reactions: JBlass421

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
What’s the cheapest anyone has seen the FW cases on Amazon so far? I’m wondering if I should go ahead and get the Black while I wait for the Evergreen to go on sale.

Attachments

• IMG_6897.jpeg
    IMG_6897.jpeg
    174.3 KB · Views: 66

dmccombs

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2013
What’s the cheapest anyone has seen the FW cases on Amazon so far? I’m wondering if I should go ahead and get the Black while I wait for the Evergreen to go on sale.
That's the cheapest I've seen so far. It's hard to say if it will go lower for Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

Right now, the 15 and 15 plus cases are on a better sale.

Jaggrey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2015
Pembroke Pines, FL
Can you post up some photos of your Ghost? Still on the fence on this one.
Sure here’s some pics. I obviously have the white 14PM. I like the black & white contrast. Also ignore the napkin holder prop, lol.

Forgot to mention, I’ve only had this case a day but I’m noticing no scratches at all. Phone is mostly in my pocket, attached to a ESR GeoWallet.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    210.1 KB · Views: 92
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    298.1 KB · Views: 91
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 94

Brent0n

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2023
Anyone else get the latercase? I’m waiting for mine but would love some pictures in the mean time.

off2marz

macrumors 6502
Oct 31, 2023
Love my cypress silicone, was considering buying the winter blue silicone since it’s on sale, but I actually just ordered that blue Otterbox Symmetry instead, it’ll be here on Tuesday 😝
I ordered the blue Otterbox Symmetry last minute last night so I’ll get mine on Tuesday too :D

Reactions: Djones96

dmccombs

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2013
The clay is the one that appears much darker in person. Here’s the cypress on the white titanium.
Here is the blue silicone case on the White 15 Pro iphone. Sorry for the bad pics. The light was poor and I was shooting with my iPad. Hopefully they give you an idea though.

The 2nd picture has my popsocket wallet. I do cycling so I need a small wallet that can get wet/sweaty. This works well enough that it has become my full time wallet.

IMG_0039.jpeg
IMG_0041.jpeg

Last edited:

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
I ordered the blue Otterbox Symmetry last minute last night so I’ll get mine on Tuesday too :D
Great minds think alike 😉 hopefully we like it!
Here is the blue silicone case on the White 15 Pro iphone. Sorry for the bad pics. The light was poor and I was shooting with my iPad. Hopefully they give you an idea though.

The 2nd picture has my popsocket wallet. I do cycling so I need a small wallet that can get wet/sweaty. This works well enough that it has become my full time wallet.

View attachment 2314896 View attachment 2314897
That’s beautiful! That combo looks great.

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015
Coastal Rock Sport Case by Nomad. Sneaky excellent. Checks all the boxes for me. Thin, light, but protective. Grip and and MagSafe monster. Best buttons I've tested to date.

6m8PVcR.jpg

DUrjjEl.jpg

63NZ6my.jpg
Looks amazing. How’s the lip with a screen protector? In years past the front lip was basically non-existent with a protector. Hoping they’ve raised it just a touch.

SweetLou122

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2011
Coastal Rock Sport Case by Nomad. Sneaky excellent. Checks all the boxes for me. Thin, light, but protective. Grip and and MagSafe monster. Best buttons I've tested to date.

6m8PVcR.jpg

DUrjjEl.jpg

63NZ6my.jpg

Surprised to hear grip is good. Looked at this one a while ago and back being glossy made me think super slippery. Coastal rock color looks nice.

Hooterville

Suspended
Sep 24, 2012

6m8PVcR.jpg

DUrjjEl.jpg

63NZ6my.jpg
Nice, is the orange color on that strike bank solid all the way through or just on the surface?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.