Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Iamdld

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2023
Anyone know how long the Nomad rugged case in blue has been sold out? Would like to get a blue case during this black friday sale if they come back in stock.

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
Coastal Rock Sport Case by Nomad. Sneaky excellent. Checks all the boxes for me. Thin, light, but protective. Grip and and MagSafe monster. Best buttons I've tested to date.

6m8PVcR.jpg

DUrjjEl.jpg

63NZ6my.jpg
Must’ve sold out quick because this color isn’t in stock anymore, which is a shame because the only two colors that are in stock are the blue, and white, neither of which I think look good.

Reactions: AnthroMatt

InsulinJunkie72

macrumors regular
Jan 12, 2022
WI, USA
Must’ve sold out quick because this color isn’t in stock anymore
For the 15PM, it's been out of stock for a bit, since I had been interested in that color, too.
Anyone know how long the Nomad rugged case in blue has been sold out? Would like to get a blue case during this black friday sale if they come back in stock.
Also, for the 15PM, it's been awhile since I've seen it in stock.

I noticed that the Mous Limitless 5.0 cases are on sale on Amazon, beginning today.

macher

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2012
Got my Mous Limitless Leather today.
I like it so far, but it adds too much bulk to be my daily driver. So it will be my party/festival case.
What are you using that doesn’t add bulk as your daily?

SweetLou122

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2011
For the 15PM, it's been out of stock for a bit, since I had been interested in that color, too.

Also, for the 15PM, it's been awhile since I've seen it in stock.

I noticed that the Mous Limitless 5.0 cases are on sale on Amazon, beginning today.

Some of those prices are solid. I’ve said before, $50 ish for any of the limitless seems like the sweet spot. But for those with FOMO, they do occasionally run 10-20% off deals.

Nomad is famous for stuff like this. The ultra orange rugged was in stock, the second the sale went up it was magically out of stock.

Maybe super low inventory or only selling what they want on a “sitewide” sale. 🤔

💯 I ordered the Mous Clarity 2.0 Iridescent 🔥 for $51.99!

Nice, that’s a solid deal. You’ll have to post comparison with the ghost.

Danorak81

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2013
UK
I just left the Apple Store, and damn that fine woven does actually feel fine.. 😳 but no.. no.. the Cypress silicone looked & felt good too.. better than my Elago silicone for sure (lighter & gripper).. oh but the blue Otterbox Symmetry is on sale & that color looks so nice & the case gets high praise here, surely that’s a better value.. but I’ve already ordered a dune Bullstrap.. no way I need this many cases, right? Right?! ..
Haha!

I liken it to watch straps. I’ve got quite a few straps, as I like to be able to wear a colour that compliments what I’m wearing. And, they’re in the same price bracket, so why should cases be any different 😂

Reactions: off2marz

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
Been using the Benks Armor Pro for a day or two. Sadly it will be going back. I guess I’m just not cut out for Aramid Fiber as much as I want to be, I love the look but I just can’t handle my case looking all smudged up. Also the feel of Aramid Fiber isn’t for me, I like the feel of leather or plastic better I guess. Oh well, was nice while it lasted.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.