Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

fdw777

macrumors regular
Mar 7, 2012
Hoping to get the RyanLondon I ordered by mid-December

Reactions: Boris888 and Bacong

shady16

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2019
No button backing means a no from me. Ah well.
You can add tape or even fabric tape to pix that issue yourself. The gen 5 is a awesome case worth taking the time to do that yourself but tbh it isn’t needed with how tight the rebel fits they won’t scratch your phone

Reactions: Pug72

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
Update on the Mous Atlantic Blue case situation for those curious:

Back on November 5th I managed to buy an Atlantic Blue for the 15PM before they were unlisted from Amazon, it appeared a few days before but I failed to get one initially. Today it arrived and its exactly as it was listed. Was worried it may have been mislabeled since its vanished from Amazon altogether but its the real deal. Was $64 on Amazon when I got it.

Mous now has pre-orders for Atlantic Blue and Alpine Green to ship on the 24th priced at $89 (discounted from $99) which is still way too steep imo.

Keep an eye on the Amazon page, if they're preparing more stock through their main website you never know if Amazon will list them again too and hopefully discounted with the current black friday deals going on
Thanks for the heads up. Mous has the Atlantic Blue and Forest Green on pre-order for the 15 Pro. $69.99 and $89.99 respectively. Nah, way too high! I know they need to pay for their outrageous marketing costs 😂 Max I’d pay for any Mous case is low $50s. I really like the Forest Green. Hopefully Amazon lists them soon with the current BF deals, then I am in!

On another note, I succumbed to the Amazon BF deals and received the Clarity 2.0 Iridescent today. Bad*ss case!

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
I really wish the Spigen Liquid Air armor had MagSafe. I remember having it for my 11 Pro Max and it was the perfect mixture of thinness and grippy, but not having MagSafe kills it for me since I have a magnetic car mount that gets used quite a bit.

DanUC6

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2007
I get that Phone Rebel is late when it comes to the accessories and I never understand why there is so much talk about it. If you don’t like the way they do things, then don’t buy their stuff. Complaining online about the same thing over and over isn’t going to fix anything. They know what the deal is and they are trying to improve things the best they can. I know tons of people complain about customer service when it comes to X and Y company but if you truly knew the ins and outs and how small some of these companies were you would understand.

Just bringing a different perspective cause I have conversations with a lot of who everyone complains about and if you only knew that they know and trying everything the can to either speed things up or work on customer service.

Tons of cases are still on back order from multiple brands, that’s what’s going to come with design change. hHave patience or go get a case that’s already in the market.

Not trying to sound rude but I just had to get it off. All isn’t going to agree but I’m not expecting you to.
Agreed….T try the Ringke onyx MagSafe green. I’m telling you something’s brewing here.

Reactions: Hooterville

macher

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2012

Attachments

• IMG_1246.jpeg
    IMG_1246.jpeg
    329.5 KB · Views: 88

InsulinJunkie72

macrumors regular
Jan 12, 2022
WI, USA
Keep an eye on the Amazon page, if they're preparing more stock through their main website you never know if Amazon will list them again too and hopefully discounted with the current black friday deals going on
Get out of my head, damn it! :p

(Ever since I noticed a few days ago that the Mous website said those missing colors were shipping on the 24th)

vine-boating

macrumors 68020
Aug 10, 2017
I succumbed to the BF sale on Amazon and picked up (another) Mous in aramid for 15PM. Love this case.

When they were first available I picked up two of these aramid versions and they both had the popping sound @TechnicallyTee demonstrated in his review, as well as overly loose/sensitive buttons. I spoke with a Mous rep and they told me they were in the process of replacing the defective stock on Amazon. They've either done that or the defective cases have sold through because this one is perfect. Tight fit, no gaps or popping, and the buttons are amazing, the most tactile I've experienced yet with zero wobble or rattle. Currently a happy camper.

View attachment 2315299
How is the Mous Clarity?

Maz39

macrumors 6502
Sep 29, 2021
Hey Tee, do you have any interest in Ryan Landon’s new case? Kind of looks like Andar. I don’t think I have seen you do a review of Ryan London yet.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.