Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Kobs

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2022
Yep no right or wrong.

The button on the 5.0 are very very good IMO.

At work and running the Mous. I much prefer the Synthesis in the hand. Although I think the Mous is same dimensions, the Synthesis feels slimmer and much much much better gripage.
For the iphone 15 PM the Synthesis weighs 45gr and the Mous Limitless 5.0 49gr, right?

Hooterville

Suspended
Sep 24, 2012
Is the Ultra Orange HOT or NOT ?

Thinking about ordering the ultra orange, black and titanium sets if they ever start selling them.

ua01.png

Hooterville

Suspended
Sep 24, 2012
I can see this happening, he will start selling the buttons and camera rings separate and string us out for the next few months before the complete sets are available.

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015
I can see this happening, he will start selling the buttons and camera rings separate and string us out for the next few months before the complete sets are available.
I realize it’s a small operation, but it seems odd that they’re not able to coordinate the release of the accessories with the release of the case.

Reactions: Hooterville

off2marz

macrumors 6502
Oct 31, 2023
Ngl I’m interested in their frosted Rebel. If the cases & kits were all available earlier on, I would’ve bought them. But being that they’re late to the game, I’ve already got “enough” cases. And I refuse to pay shipping multiple times..

Reactions: dotatoc

machopeful

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2007
The Peak Design "Everyday Case" came in the other day.

Unfortunately, I quickly discovered that there might be a dealbreaker for me - my camera lens protector interferes with putting the case on fully. This is the first case I've run into that. Granted, that's pretty much an edge case - not too many people would be affected by that.

Nonetheless, I may return the case and eat the $8 Happy Returns fee. I change cases too frequently to be popping off the lens protector when I use this specific case, and I prefer to keep the lens protector due to a very close call a few weeks ago. It's not that special of a case, compared to my other cases, to deserve that extra treatment. Not to mention, my Nomads and Decodeds might get jealous (although the Otterboxes are pretty laid-back)!

Enough with the novel, here's a couple of pics:
how’s the MagSafe? I’ve been eyeing the redwood color but last I looked it was on back order

kadinh

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2015
just realized that the PR ring/button kits are all aluminum except the natural and blue titanium. I assumed that the orange/black/silver were also Ti...glad I realized before ordering.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
I realize it’s a small operation, but it seems odd that they’re not able to coordinate the release of the accessories with the release of the case.

So tired of the excuse "small operation". This is not your first year. You also price your products at a premium and this a la cart nonsense haha don't get me started with that. Expand your operation. You ain't making spacecrafts, they are literally buttons for a phone.

This is why there are certain companies that won't see a penny from me or showcase on my page.

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015
So tired of the excuse "small operation". This is not your first year. You also price your products at a premium and this a la cart nonsense haha don't get me started with that. Expand your operation. You ain't making spacecrafts, they are literally buttons for a phone.

This is why there are certain companies that won't see a penny from me or showcase on my page.
Yeah, “vote with your wallet” is certainly appropriate in this instance. I’d say the same is true for Caudabe, with their poor quality control and customer service this year.

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
I get that Phone Rebel is late when it comes to the accessories and I never understand why there is so much talk about it. If you don’t like the way they do things, then don’t buy their stuff. Complaining online about the same thing over and over isn’t going to fix anything. They know what the deal is and they are trying to improve things the best they can. I know tons of people complain about customer service when it comes to X and Y company but if you truly knew the ins and outs and how small some of these companies were you would understand.

Just bringing a different perspective cause I have conversations with a lot of who everyone complains about and if you only knew that they know and trying everything the can to either speed things up or work on customer service.

Tons of cases are still on back order from multiple brands, that’s what’s going to come with design change. hHave patience or go get a case that’s already in the market.

Not trying to sound rude but I just had to get it off. All isn’t going to agree but I’m not expecting you to.

Itsedstech

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas
While we’re on the topic of accessory makers being late, I think the most upsetting one for me was the Bullstrap Elite Case. I was so excited for that bad boy but I ended up requesting a refund because it ended up not launching till like 4 months before the new phone came out lol

Reactions: Jimmyone
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.