Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
Went from a $150. case to a $35. case :oops:
Exactly, that’s why I jokingly asked if it was 300 bucks because the last time they wanted 150 for it. Figured with Aramid they would have jacked it up more…fishy that all of a sudden it’s not worth much anymore.. lol

dhson91

Suspended
Jul 30, 2013

Attachments

• IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 155

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Exactly, that’s why I jokingly asked if it was 300 bucks because the last time they wanted 150 for it. Figured with Aramid they would have jacked it up more…fishy that all of a sudden it’s not worth much anymore.. lol
Tempted to order one but the ship date is pretty far out.

iFone88

macrumors 68020
Oct 5, 2018
Twelve hours after ordering, it’s on my desk. Appears lighter in the photo.

I really, really like the look of this and the feel out the box is amazing. I’ll have to see how it holds up for a couple weeks as to whether I keep it. I think I can get around getting it in and out of my pocket okay haha. View attachment 2282356
A couple hours in Tesco. In and out my pocket a few times. Don’t think I can handle the lint. Really want to be able to.

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
I preordered on the 14th before the date started slipping further out.

Ah got you that’s awesome! Can’t wait to see photos, the blue MagSafe will look great on Blue iPhone.

I personally don’t do Lucid Clear as the tiny edges around the buttons have broken on me in the past and I’ve just given up on it.

IconIc215

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2013
Makes me feel much better about my purchase, since mine showed the exact same case.

Side note; what color phone did you keep? ;)
I haven't decided 😂...I have actually been out of state at a wedding over the weekend and just got back yesterday morning. So while I looked at them once I got the shipment on launch, I never actually set them up as I had to pack and fly out. I am probably just going to keep the natural....I think lol. My clay case came today and that is the first silicone in awhile I would consider running. I say that now until the Sheath and my leather cases start coming in.

UMRebel

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2010
North MS
I got the clay silicone for my White Titanium, it looks great as well IMO.
Was contemplating this combo. Could you please post pics if possible? Still trying to decide on the white titanium vs natural titanium phone. Every iPhone I have ever owned has been white, but this natural is tempting.

Reactions: Djones96

RamGuy

macrumors 65816
Jun 7, 2011
Norway
Receiving my leather case from bullstrap next week:

It's costly, but it's been the best-looking and feeling leather case I've ever encountered.

But I have to admit, the iPhone 15 Pro Max feels excellent without a case. Stainless steel made the phones too slippery, and they collected fingerprints like there was no tomorrow. I might keep my Natural Titanium iPhone 15 Pro Max nude.

maverick22

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2012
My phone should arrive tomorrow (black PM)!

Excited to try out cases I ordered: Otterbox Defender Pro, Mous Limitless (carbon fiber and “leather”). Benks Armor Pro is coming from China also.

If I don’t like any of those, Caudabe will be next in line. I’m not sure about drop protection with Caudabe though. Well, I guess it’s always hard to say since it depends on the exact drop.

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
I haven't decided 😂...I have actually been out of state at a wedding over the weekend and just got back yesterday morning. So while I looked at them once I got the shipment on launch, I never actually set them up as I had to pack and fly out. I am probably just going to keep the natural....I think lol. My clay case came today and that is the first silicone in awhile I would consider running. I say that now until the Sheath and my leather cases start coming in.
Ah gotcha! TBH I don't think you can go wrong with any of the color options this year. I'm running the clay silicone on my White titanium, and am quite liking the combo. I bought knockoff silicone cases last year from AliExpress and stopped using them after a couple of days because they felt REALLY sticky and you could see every last bit of lint. This year I bought the clay silicone directly from Apple, and it's like a night and day difference. The lint is still there, but no where near the amount the knockoffs would collect. I'm very pleased with it so far.
Was contemplating this combo. Could you please post pics if possible? Still trying to decide on the white titanium vs natural titanium phone. Every iPhone I have ever owned has been white, but this natural is tempting.
Sure! Give me a few minutes to finish up some things here at the office.

Reactions: UMRebel

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
Here you go! I don’t think you can go wrong with either the white titanium or the natural.

Attachments

• IMG_7667.jpeg
    IMG_7667.jpeg
    794 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_7668.jpeg
    IMG_7668.jpeg
    854.9 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_7669.jpeg
    IMG_7669.jpeg
    965.6 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Receiving my leather case from bullstrap next week:

It's costly, but it's been the best-looking and feeling leather case I've ever encountered.

But I have to admit, the iPhone 15 Pro Max feels excellent without a case. Stainless steel made the phones too slippery, and they collected fingerprints like there was no tomorrow. I might keep my Natural Titanium iPhone 15 Pro Max nude.
I was very interested in this but the no button/cutout for the action button is a deal breaker.

RamGuy

macrumors 65816
Jun 7, 2011
Norway
I was very interested in this but the no button/cutout for the action button is a deal breaker.

Hmm.. I haven't even thought about that. Not sure if the pictures are misleading or not, I will have to see once it arrives next week. I might have to return it if they haven't done anything regarding the action button. Having an opening doesn't make much sense now that we have a button to press, not a switch like before.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.