Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

MrGrim999

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2023
Wow! Between the supposedly weak titanium , dust in Mobo and camera lens , overheating and cases having sharp edges , this is mayhem! I kinda had my heart set on upgrading this year so I’m trying to stay positive haha. I know it’s a lot of money but I might just play it safe and get a CASETiFY Bounce. Has anyone here picked one up yet ?

Last edited:

plushboringfrog

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2023
Loving the look and feel of the Benks Armor Pro on my 15 Pro but the volume buttons rattle more than on any case I’ve had. The power button is solid. Not sure if it annoys me yet.

Giopet

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2023
How strong is the magnet of the Mount Limitless 5.0 Walnut for using it on a MagSafe car mount?

Last edited:

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
Love the look of this Mous Razorblade 5.0 in aramid but it ain’t comfortable to hold this time around 🤦‍♂️

Sorry for the crappy pic, just wanted to include something even if it isn’t the best.

Attachments

• IMG_0857.jpeg
    IMG_0857.jpeg
    986.9 KB · Views: 171

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
I thought my Caudabe Lucid Clear Crystal case was going to be delivered tomorrow, and apparently it’s my Lucid Clear Celestial Blue case that will be delivered tomorrow. I’m excited and ready to send this Torras clear case back to Amazon.

Reactions: JBlass421

vine-boating

macrumors 68020
Aug 10, 2017
Wow! Between the supposedly weak titanium , dust in Mobo and camera lens , overheating and cases having sharp edges , this is mayhem! I kinda had my heart set on upgrading this year so I’m trying to stay positive haha. I know it’s a lot of money but I might just play it safe and get a Casify Bounce. Has anyone here picked one up yet ?
I am thinking of getting the Casetify case as well and using the Apple case until it comes as it can take a week.

infinilo

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2022
I have just received the Apple Sillicone case and so far so good.
I prefer the feel of the case to the Mous Limitless case for sure.

However I prefer the buttons on the Mous case, I find them far more clicky than the Apple case. Is it just me or do I have a defective Apple case? The power button on the Apple case for example isn't very clicky.
i should say they are very clicky and tactile. The only downfall with my apple silicone this year is my corners come off more easily than the 14PM apple cases.

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
I thought my Caudabe Lucid Clear Crystal case was going to be delivered tomorrow, and apparently it’s my Lucid Clear Celestial Blue case that will be delivered tomorrow. I’m excited and ready to send this Torras clear case back to Amazon.

Nice! But on their site it says not available until October 15th. Interesting.

infinilo

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2022
Wow! Between the supposedly weak titanium , dust in Mobo and camera lens , overheating and cases having sharp edges , this is mayhem! I kinda had my heart set on upgrading this year so I’m trying to stay positive haha. I know it’s a lot of money but I might just play it safe and get a CASETiFY Bounce. Has anyone here picked one up yet ?
Casetify cases aren’t worth the money. The quality of the cases seems to be inconsistent between designs. my case I returned had bottom sag out of the box. Unacceptble imo for a $90+ case.

Reactions: MrGrim999

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Love the look of this Mous Razorblade 5.0 in aramid but it ain’t comfortable to hold this time around 🤦‍♂️

Sorry for the crappy pic, just wanted to include something even if it isn’t the best.
With all it's downfalls it's still one of the best looking cases out there :oops:

Is your inside lip around the display also razor sharp? Mine sure is and seems like a phone scratcher to me.

Reactions: Joe123Joe

BriceApp

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2018
Winston-Salem, NC
One thing I've found in the past if the Apple Silicone cases get sticky/weird feeling (just due to use and time) is to mix up a baking soda paste, let it dry, and then wash it off. It's restored the more smooth feeling like when it comes out of the box.
I use rubbing alcohol on my silicone cases to clean and bring back to new feeling.

A silicone case I like better than Apple‘s that I have on my 13PM is from Caseology, Nano Pop Mag. I think the silicone feels better and it doesn’t pick up any lint. Also, i don’t have to worry about a corner popping out of the case, which happens with Apple’s case.

Reactions: ecschwarz

vine-boating

macrumors 68020
Aug 10, 2017
Casetify cases aren’t worth the money. The quality of the cases seems to be inconsistent between designs. my case I returned had bottom sag out of the box. Unacceptble imo for a $90+ case.
This is true
My casetify case for my 14PM was chipped at the bottom which is unacceptable like you said for a case that costs nearly £100.

Reactions: MrGrim999

vine-boating

macrumors 68020
Aug 10, 2017
Got a Mous Clarity 2.0 with MagSafe delivered for my Blue Ti 14 PM. Just put it on. Love the way it feels. Buttons are responsive and it's surprisingly good in terms of handling. Not slippery at all.
I found the case to be too slippery, but maybe its just me.

stuuke

macrumors regular
Apr 19, 2004
Received my Caudabe Syntheseis in celestial blue today. This is my first Caudabe case and so far I'm impressed. It's hard to describe the grip on the side but it's almost like a knurled dumbbell handle and is really effective. The rest of the case has a good texture as well. I don't see this case having any issues with the phone slipping out of my hand. I might try the Sheath for my replacement case if they allow it.

Reactions: Djones96

Cerneka

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2023
I actually got an Enzo for my 14 and I loved it. I emailed Speigen and asked when it would be avaialble and they said Start-Mid October. I don't see it on their website, so I don't know if what's on amazon is legit.
Seller is Spigen Inc

Last edited:

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
So, Caudabe's website says that the Grey Sheath is backordered and ships on 9/28. I ordered on the 25th, and received an email on the 26th saying that my order has shipped, and will be delivered this Saturday. If anyone saw my post earlier, my order page says that I ordered the Grey, but it shows a picture of the Amethyst color. I really hope it was just a glitch and the grey is actually being sent to me. Guess we'll see what happens when my order gets delivered.

Elektrofone

macrumors 65816
Jul 5, 2010
So, Caudabe's website says that the Grey Sheath is backordered and ships on 9/28. I ordered on the 25th, and received an email on the 26th saying that my order has shipped, and will be delivered this Saturday. If anyone saw my post earlier, my order page says that I ordered the Grey, but it shows a picture of the Amethyst color. I really hope it was just a glitch and the grey is actually being sent to me. Guess we'll see what happens when my order gets delivered.
Mine showed the wrong color too. It should be correct.

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
With all it's downfalls it's still one of the best looking cases out there :oops:

Is your inside lip around the display also razor sharp? Mine sure is and seems like a phone scratcher to me.
It is. I tried scratching the sharp edges (almost like a seem from the mold) with my fingernail to wear it down a bit faster… might have helped a tiny bit, might be in my head. lol

Reactions: Hooterville
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.