Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Orion025

macrumors newbie
Apr 15, 2010
I really hope so because the bull strap looks like a great case but it not being covered at the bottom is kind of a deal breaker for me.
SidebySide 1.jpg

This is the only reason I'm good with the open bottom. Received my iPhone X with the Taupe leather case and open bottom in October 2017. Used this case for 90% of its life. I'm a consultant and this has traveled everywhere with me including around the world a good number times. Honestly shocked that the bottom is still in decent condition. Never used a screen protector either. Since apple doesn't support system updates for these anymore, I have to move on.
Hope I didn't jinx myself.

t1m1t

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2011
Has anyone gotten the Spigen C1 yet? Just got it delivered. I had the case when it previously came out for the iPhone X. Decided to try it again since they re-released it for the 15 pro and pro max (it's an homage to the iMac G3). After putting it on, ut makes the phone bigger/thicker and the action button is kind of hard to use now...

IMG_0055.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.C and svish

Jeff5i

macrumors 6502
May 4, 2005
View attachment 2283400

This is the only reason I'm good with the open bottom. Received my iPhone X with the Taupe leather case and open bottom in October 2017. Used this case for 90% of its life. I'm a consultant and this has traveled everywhere with me including around the world a good number times. Honestly shocked that the bottom is still in decent condition. Never used a screen protector either. Since apple doesn't support system updates for these anymore, I have to move on.
Hope I didn't jinx myself.
Wow stainless continues to look more premium to me than titanium!

giantsfanatic55

macrumors newbie
Feb 27, 2012
I haven’t bought my phone yet, but will be getting the 15 Pro Max in natural titanium. I am heavily considering a silicon case. It’s been probably two years since I used one of Apple’s silicone cases, and I remember it showing tons of finger oil smudges (I have oily hands). I’m looking at Apple, Rhinoshield and Decoded. Any feedback about the latter two cases (solidsuit and antimicrobial silicone)?

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
Has anyone gotten the Spigen C1 yet? Just got it delivered. I had the case when it previously came out for the iPhone X. Decided to try it again since they re-released it for the 15 pro and pro max (it's an homage to the iMac G3). After putting it on, ut makes the phone bigger/thicker and the action button is kind of hard to use now...

View attachment 2283416
Someone in this or the cases thread had mentioned earlier they were getting the red version. They posted back when they got it to say they weren’t happy with it and I think they mentioned an issue with the action button amongst other things. They were going to send it back.

darrinS

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2011
So Cal
Someone in this or the cases thread had mentioned earlier they were getting the red version. They posted back when they got it to say they weren’t happy with it and I think they mentioned an issue with the action button amongst other things. They were going to send it back.
i have the spigen Ultra Hybrid S (MagFit) - Crystal Clear and i like everything about it, grippy, thin, kickstand, semi strong magsafe, but the buttons are really stiff. i have my action button set to camera and maybe it’s just me but it’s hard to press the action button and that causes me to move the camera when shooting. i will not be keeping it.

Reactions: Mr.C and ChoiMinji

Jeff5i

macrumors 6502
May 4, 2005
Thank you 🙏. The website says it’s made from plastic. I’m looking for thin silicone because it doesn’t slip like slippery plastic
I think it’s matte textured. Another one and I know it’s not silicone is the Caudabe veil. There might be some slight grip on the back.

Reactions: ChoiMinji

Ifti

macrumors 601
Dec 14, 2010
UK
Natural 15PM with the Apple Silicon Clay Case.
Love it.

Might get the light blue case as well while they are discounted......

Sparxxx

macrumors 6502
Jul 29, 2009
Anyone has the Pitaka MagEZ Case Pro 4 in blue? Would like to order it but haven't since a youtube video of the blue version.
Curious to see how blue it is...

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
I haven’t bought my phone yet, but will be getting the 15 Pro Max in natural titanium. I am heavily considering a silicon case. It’s been probably two years since I used one of Apple’s silicone cases, and I remember it showing tons of finger oil smudges (I have oily hands). I’m looking at Apple, Rhinoshield and Decoded. Any feedback about the latter two cases (solidsuit and antimicrobial silicone)?
I tried Rhinoshield last year and found it to be too slippery and bulky. Not my preference.

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
Aaron from Mobile reviews said the rhinoshield bumper is made of a different material and is actually grippy now. I wonder if the solid suit is too?
You may have to try it for yourself. Sometimes these reviewers have a different definition of bulky and slipper and heavy than the rest of us 😂.

Reactions: UnjustifiedBot

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
I haven’t gotten my caudabe sheath yet, but I’m worried I won’t like it because of the added bulk on the phone. Also, I’m REALLY starting to like this Apple silicone the more I use it.

Reactions: VSMacOne

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.