Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

apolloa

Suspended
Oct 21, 2008
Time, because it rules EVERYTHING!
About 700 meters

As we know, it’s the ‘drivers championship’, not team championship...

I like the new Ferrari wing mirrors.

I suspect a couple on the first three rows will go out on turn one, as seems the tradition on this track..
[doublepost=1526216108][/doublepost]Have to also say it’s interesting to see how the wind is playing a BIG part in the cars stability. Well that’s what you get for absolute cutting edge aerodynamics I guess? Don’t remember it being like this before?

BenTrovato

macrumors 68040
Jun 29, 2012
Canada
As we know, it’s the ‘drivers championship’, not team championship...

I like the new Ferrari wing mirrors.

I suspect a couple on the first three rows will go out on turn one, as seems the tradition on this track..
[doublepost=1526216108][/doublepost]Have to also say it’s interesting to see how the wind is playing a BIG part in the cars stability. Well that’s what you get for absolute cutting edge aerodynamics I guess? Don’t remember it being like this before?

Here we go! Let's hope for some turn 1 mayhem. I can't remember the last time I cheered for Alonso but would be cool to see Hamilton and Vettel crash on lap 1 and the Spaniard winning at home.. somehow.

Edit: well we got some action!! Safety car but the front runners seem okay.

Reactions: apolloa

Glideslope

macrumors G3
Dec 7, 2007
The Adirondacks.
Congrats to Mercedes. Nailed the tire situation cold.
Great race to Haas P6, McLaren P8, and FORCE INDIA P9 :rolleyes:

Can Ferrari respond? :eek:
[doublepost=1526223223][/doublepost]
MAX YOU SUCK! lol.

He did drive very well at the end given another lack of intelligence forced error. I’m sure he had to take care of that left front. Luckily for him Ferrari was in the tank today. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: pachyderm

apolloa

Suspended
Oct 21, 2008
Time, because it rules EVERYTHING!
Congrats to Mercedes. Nailed the tire situation cold.
Great race to Haas P6, McLaren P8, and FORCE INDIA P9 :rolleyes:

Can Ferrari respond? :eek:
[doublepost=1526223223][/doublepost]

He did drive very well at the end given another lack of intelligence forced error. I’m sure he had to take care of that left front. Luckily for him Ferrari was in the tank today. ;)

Actually it was the Williams fault, no idea what they were thinking! Great driving by Max. Held of Seb excellently.

Boring win for Lewis.

Just saying though, this is the track Mercedes complained to Perelli about claiming the tyres on ‘their’ cars performed poorly, Perelli change the tyres for everyone as a result, and they all lack grip yet Lewis and Botas easily win...... hmmm.....

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.