Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

gaedfly

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2014
For IUP, they do charge taxes and First Monthly installment up front. It may change by a few cents when it actually clears because of state sales tax charges.
Yes, taxes and first month are charged up front. They haven't charged my card yet but I got the confirmation email. Order shows in the Apple store app but not at apple.com. Not worried, it's always worked out for me every year.

Foobus

macrumors member
Feb 9, 2006
Got in around 8:04 on the app. Quickly ordered 14P 256 Deep Purple without any issues. During the process it suggested 9/16 delivery. Got my email confirmation - despite order being completed by 8:06 , delivery is now 9/23. Going back to the website now (8:44) - it is still reporting available 9/16 delivery on that model. Oh well.

Tom G.

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Champaign/Urbana Illinois
Delivers: Fri, Sep 16 by Standard Delivery​

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

iphone-14-pro-max-silver-select

iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB Silver​
Carrier: AT&T​

Activates with eSIM:
Connects to your cellular network without a physical SIM card.​

Case will be delivered Tuesday.

M.Rizk

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
Popularity based on date slipping

Black>>>>>>Silver>>>>>>Gold/Purple

512 >>>>>>>128>>>256>>>>1TB

Yep. This is the first time I notice low demand for a totally new color. I was going to get the purple but I changed my mind last minute.

The purple shade they are using looks good on the phone but not the camera part. Feels like a toy around the camera lenses and that’s that only part that shows from the case so I canceled and went black.

emperormacnut

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2011
It’s funny, a lot of us are on here every year and know certain people. I always think about the other side, the folks at Apple who dread this day. I can imagine people at the call center, “Oh I can’t wait to get that phone call from Sheryl in Ohio, asking for me to change something to her order again!”

theliellama

macrumors regular
Dec 23, 2017
Anyone know how long after the date we can pick up the phone from the store? I expect to be back home by the end of the month. Will they keep it for me if the pick up date is Sept 16?

Pedicone1211

macrumors 6502
Jun 22, 2010
Wilmington, DE
The 23rd date, and Postal Service delivery!? The audacity. Apple is probably like.. poor people financing?! Give them a Postal Service delivery and let em wait another week. We don't speak in poor.

Placed order within first 2 minutes, also checked after I ordered and delivery dates were still 9/16.

Attachments

• Iphone 14.png
    Iphone 14.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: Stlcheer

GlennieM

macrumors newbie
Jun 19, 2017
Wodonga, Victoria, Australia
What a **** Show!!! I was on Right on the hour and Apple said just a few more things. When the preorders actually started at about 5 minutes past the hour said I could get delivery on the 16th. Went through the process and the timer went around and around and said that it couldn't process the order. Started over again, several times only to get the same result. Finally after 40 minutes I succeeded. Delivery now out to 26th to 29th of September. Surely Apple is big enough to to organise this better and seamlessly. They couldn't organise a one man queue to an outside toilet (Dunny in Australian speak)

bevsb2

Contributor
Nov 23, 2012
Welcome aboard! Congratulations!!!
My choice is still available and I tried to order again and choose pick up at store which is now showing more times. It's fun to go to the store and not have to wait all day for delivery. I couldn't order again without cancelling first because of Verizon and didn't want to take that chance and it will be more fun to follow the thread this way.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.