Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

emperormacnut

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2011
Correct! I've only had 2-3 hours of sleep. Microsoft Explorer. Wait. Internet explorer does exists, dude.

1200px-Internet_Explorer_10%2B11_logo.svg.png
It’s dead. They killed it!

Me too, 256 Deep Purple Iphone 14 pro max, AirPods Pro 2nd generation, Hermes Series 8, plus another Hermes Leather band. but it feels so good. These are my biggest treats to myself every year, except that new car I got in May, lol!!!
Mega congratulations to you! Stellar line up. Woo hoo!!!

ShiftLft

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2017
Same 9/23 postal service experience here as well. Ordered a Black 256GB Pro at 8:10 the moment the site loaded for me, it said 9/16 on the last screen (I took screenshots as well) and then when the order processed it now says 9/23 delivery by postal service. Same thing in an email I received. Quite disappointing if this holds true and I get it in 2 weeks despite apple.com saying delivery or pickup by 9/16 right now on the site still.

happy orchard

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2020
Well that was a nightmare for me. Took me 30 mins to finally get my order in. Used their desktop site. Kept having to start from the beginning as there would be errors along the way. The site was messed up for sure while I was using it. I haven't even gotten a confirmation email even though my order did go through and I do see it listed while logged into my store account.

(I did pickup on launch day and wanted to split the bill. Kept losing my pickup window and some items to fill in simply wouldn't work properly along the way. Shame.)
Me too. Feel your frustration.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
I had my new cards in my apple store and Apple Pay. But they still grabbed last years card in the pre order setup which I did not see I was sure they had the new card. Now of course I cannot talk to anyone (lines and chat too busy) and card company said apple has to fix that info so even though on apple store, Apple Pay ect I have correct card they cannot seem to let me change my order with erroneous last years card. I guess I got screwed at last minute. Probably will give up and stick with my old phone **** apples stupid grabbing old data errors. I doubt I can get this fixed before order date slips and I am too busy to deal with it arriving in October. I will just wait for th 15 probably or later. So won't be joining you after all it appears sigh.....

Last edited:

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
Anyone else’s order disappear from their app?
This is the strangest per order ever. I made a mistake and shipped to the wrong place. I could not get the app on the phone to work so I went to the iPad. Now I have two orders on the iPad, one for each of the orders, and two orders on the app on the phone, but both are too the wrong address.

Going to have to cancel some orders!

SML404

macrumors member
Mar 19, 2011
Placed order within first 2 minutes, also checked after I ordered and delivery dates were still 9/16.
I’m seeing the same thing. Confirmation says the 23rd by post office but I just went back on the website and it’s still showing 16th. Maybe it will still come on the 16th… But with the post office delivering who knows. They’re never on time in my area.

Reactions: bnekic

Cyberguycpt

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2014
Yeah! It took forever for me to get in. It wasn't until 5:05 and only because my iPad loaded it before anything else. Got in, it loaded my saved configuration, selected my time window for pickup and it was done. But I was also paying with my Apple Card using monthly payments.

Launch day pickup, delivery for launch day was also available but I decided to just pickup because I have other errands to do. 512 Purple Pro Max.

Same. Even after I finished on the iPad the phone still was down. It must have been too many iPhones logging in. Lol.

Dstopsie

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
Mega congratulations to you! Stellar line up. Woo hoo!!!
Congrats to you too!!! Your lineup isnt shabby!!!!! Every year as soon as I get those confirmation emails, I am right here on MacRumors checking this thread!!! LOL. Cant wait untI’ll they start shipping and we track the planes. It’s just fun!!!!!

happy orchard

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2020
I didn’t see any shipping options. Honestly I didn’t see anything at all. My mind was kind of fried. My husband just made sure I didn’t do anything stupid.
That's nice. My boyfriend kept going 'how can I help?' and I kept shaking my head because it would take longer to explain than just do things myself.

Stuff is still messed up, but think it's all going to work out okay. Still rattled by this craziness.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.