Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Dstopsie

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
So many of you got your orders in at 5:01-5:03 how did ya'll get into the Apple app store? I was still refreshing it.
I don’t have any other items open. I open the app and if it said almost there or not ready, I close it entirely, then open again, and i keep doing that. What you should never do is leave the app open without clearing it entirely as if it was never opened. I am pretty quick and have always gotten launch day delivery every single year. I never use my iPad or the apple.com website to order. In my experienice since the Apple Store app existed it always comes up first.

i got my confirmation for my iphone deep purple 256gb at 5:01am, AirPods Pro 2 at 5:02am.

Pedicone1211

macrumors 6502
Jun 22, 2010
Wilmington, DE
I'm trying to check on this "Postal Service" sh*t (how f*cking dare they) however,  is not accepting calls nor chats. UGH!!!!!
Keep us posted, got the same!

Iphone 14.png

emperormacnut

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2011
This is the strangest per order ever. I made a mistake and shipped to the wrong place. I could not get the app on the phone to work so I went to the iPad. Now I have two orders on the iPad, one for each of the orders, and two orders on the app on the phone, but both are too the wrong address.

Going to have to cancel some orders!
I had a strange experience with my case order. They shipped it to my old address, and that address has been deleted from everywhere it’s supposed to be. I checked and double checked, and it’s as if Apple pulled that address from the clouds.

• Wow
Reactions: Brad7 and 5105973

mattmacpro

macrumors member
Feb 7, 2008
Pro 6.1 512gb black. I thought I had failed. My presaved config was lost in an app crash. Three app crashes and two bag contents losses later the date had slipped to late october and then a final crash left the app launching to the “preorder opens ar 5am” screen.

Just got an email that it will be arriving sept 16th. Which is strange since the order config is one where the date had already slipped. Guess I will be on the lookout for other orders randomly showing up in email today. Maybe one with my gift cards added made it through.

Overall experience is an F-. I never had the app confirm a purchase.

So maybe hope for others in a similar state!

ZacKaffeine

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
As long as it's Billing and not Shipping addresses, you should be ok. If this is for IUP, you would have to contact Citizens One Bank to change your Billing address. If your Credit card cleared and you got the confirmation e-mail and shipping address is good, you should be ok to at least let this wave of pre-orders die down so you can get with a service rep to correct the issue.
What's weird is that my Citizen's One billing address is fine. It's just the billing address on the order. But thank you for the reassurance!

Reactions: julit0
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.