Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

realeric

macrumors 65816
Jun 19, 2009
United States
I've ordered a Pro Max and a Plus as my wife refused to get Pro Max.
  • 14 Pro Max(Black) : Sep 16th
  • 14 Plus(White, i mean Starlight) : Oct 14th......... wait~ when?
I hope to get it earlier than Oct 14th.

Reactions: valleian and Brad7

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Am I the only one noticing low demand this year? This is unprecedented.

40 minutes in and almost all Pro (not Max) Model still offer September 18 delivery. Even Pro Max still has it for some models. Low demand on Purple, highest demand on Space Black. Better demand on Gold than Silver.

Anyways, I got myself 14 Pro Max Space Black 256 GB. I was going to go for purple but changed my mind yesterday last few minutes before they closed the get ready thing.
My son was the same as you. Chickened out at the last minute for Space Black.
My heart still can't stop pumping. OMG! I'm still scared!
Right? I keep obsessively reassuring myself.

rhemy123

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2021
if you have October onward delivery, might as well wait for iPhone 15 at that point

giphy.gif

(/s )
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Itā€™s already old by October. If I had to wait until then Iā€™d just order something else.

twinpeaks_sf

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2015
Lamorinda, CA, USA
What's weird is that my Citizen's One billing address is fine. It's just the billing address on the order. But thank you for the reassurance!
Same boat. At least in my case, it pulled the (outdated) billing address saved in the Apple Store app ā€” normally fine, but I recently moved. Iā€™m going to call in a few hours, but I think weā€™re fine given we have order numbers. Apple should also contact if thereā€™s a billing issue before outright canceling.

happy orchard

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2020
Had to pause to go outside because it's started raining. This happens so rarely where I live that people come out of there house to see it. It's like the sky is crying with joy for Apple order day. Yeah, I'm going there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.