Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
Well here is my status even though I checked and got my card info updated apple somehow grabbed from somewhere my old card. I had it updated for the pre pre approval and the loan thing went through so I assume it went to the new card. But when I clicked the order went, gave me email it was ordered and then later said on hold and I need to update payment info of course the system is bogged down cannot check to update it from order page although I went through the browser store app in my account and sure enough one more darn place with old card. I updated it but sure enough the order, and servers are not finding that I corrected this one location. I had corrected in in Apple Pay to new card, ad on the apple store app via my phone so supposedly everywhere the card was updated. But why through the website version of store my card was still old info I will never know. I think it will take too long for my order to find the update and after while says it will be canceled if not fixed. I may just wait and get a phone some other time. This opening day stress is not fun any longer it should be simple but it is not. Yes I am discouraged and thats a true first world problem I will live but I am about to say the heck with the IUP process and just save money for couple years and buy a new phone from time to time off pre order season when I can wait for when ever apple sends it to me. View attachment 2054945 View attachment 2054946 View attachment 2054947
Wait what? Wants your delivery date???

David8

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2020
Origae-6
Got two phones ordered, both arriving on 9/16.

Upgrading 13 Mini to 14: Store opened at 5:01, order went fast.

Upgrading 13 Pro Max to 14 Pro Max: Store app was stuck on "almost there", kept refreshing it during and after finishing the other order. After a couple more minutes the store finally came up, check out process was a bit laggy but got it done.

magbarn

macrumors 68030
Oct 25, 2008
got in 7-10 minutes after 7 CDT, all through the checkout it said "delivers 9/16". Checked out and it says "Arrives Sep 28 - Oct 3 by Postal Service" 🙁 Pro Max Black 1TB
Same thing happened to me. I think I'm going to cancel my preorder and try my luck on the apple store refresh at 8AM EST. They usually will get stock every day or every couple of days post launch for apple store pickup. Would get it 2 weeks earlier than shipping.

sumiregusa

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2013
I'm weirdly excited to pay to upgrade early and trade-in with my carrier plan on launch. I've found that in-store pickup gives you a lot more payment option freedom than delivery for probably obvious reasons.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Wait what? Wants your delivery date???
Its 9/16 but it says if the issue is not resolved by some time it will be canceled (not sure how long). But since the servers are slammed I cannot get the hold to end even though I cam through my account info and corrected the old card data I had missed in one place. I cannot chat (keeps telling me they are too busy) I cannot call never answer so I am stuck cannot do anything

• Sad
Reactions: happy orchard

chasers

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2011
735ECFF8-99AC-45F2-B9B9-8A3B3640BD58.jpeg

i didn’t want this color but it’s all what was left by the time i ordered. the silver model i thought i saved sold out. welp heres to the Purple gang!!

gabo864

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2012
Are you all able to see your orders under order status? I placed three orders (two iphones and aipods pro), but when I go to order status none of my orders are showing. I did receive the confirmation emails though.

Reactions: Brad7

gotong

macrumors newbie
Oct 26, 2016
Got my preorder in about 7 minutes early using the at&t app on my phone. Went with the iPhone 14 Pro Max, silver, 256GB. Estimated arrival time says September 15th but my guess is it'll be the 16th.
9/15 is the expected ship date (as it says there), not the arrival.

Reactions: webbuzz

Maclver

macrumors 68030
Nov 23, 2008
New Mexico
Are you all able to see your orders under order status? I placed three orders (two iphones and aipods pro), but when I go to order status none of my orders are showing. I did receive the confirmation emails though.
I can't see it either, but when I click the order number in the email, the app opens and shows the order.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.