Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
Cute kids! Buuut...you need to check your emails! lol over 1300 unread emails! My OCD would be driving me crazy
Who are you telling, LOL. How long that is going to take me to read all of them?

1662732191297.png

56696FC2-4B38-4D1A-8F5E-F0D8E5E6C9FC.jpeg

Dstopsie

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
Anyone just got a charge from Apple? I paid using Apple Pay and they just put the money on hold now.
I did for my phone but not my AirPods Pro or Apple Watch from Wednesday. But i have the confirmations and they are all in my orders, so I’m not worried if they don’t show up on My Apple Card yet.

willdelury

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2022
I forgot to sign in with my Apple ID during checkout, and can't see full order details. Does anyone know a fix for this? Oh well 🤷🏼 still managed to get a 9/16 delivery date.

macbookguy

Cancelled
Dec 28, 2006
Tim Cook: “Introducing, Delivery and Delivery Pro.”
Sadly the upcharge would work for me. I’m in city of Columbus and a month ago I had to file my first every postal service complaint. We went 4 days without mail despite getting daily informed delivery emails. I had a credit card, check, and IRS documents I needed. I don’t know if our usual was sick or on vacation or what but they neglected my very large apartment complex for 4 days.

• Angry
Reactions: Wolfs and Brad7

happy orchard

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2020
I'm debating...do I need new Airpods? I have the current Airpods Pro. I like them but I don't use them as much as I should for the money. I really want the new charging case though. Mine doesn't charge with the Watch charger and I would like that.
I decided I'll get the new AirPods when I can no longer use my current ones. The new sounds fun, but I need to not splurge everywhere. So, go with the splurge if it would make you happy. Maybe wait if later will be fun too and you can enjoy other stuff now.

buknit

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2019
United States
I'm debating...do I need new Airpods? I have the current Airpods Pro. I like them but I don't use them as much as I should for the money. I really want the new charging case though. Mine doesn't charge with the Watch charger and I would like that.
I am super tempted to get the new airpods too. I have the First gen Airpod pro too but just kinda like to buy the new one lol

4sallypat

macrumors 601
Sep 16, 2016
So Calif
I've ordered a Pro Max and a Plus as my wife refused to get Pro Max.
  • 14 Pro Max(Black) : Sep 16th
  • 14 Plus(White, i mean Starlight) : Oct 14th......... wait~ when?
I hope to get it earlier than Oct 14th.
My 14 Plus was Oct 7 - instore pickup or delivery.
I checked and all 14 Plus are after Oct 7.

darinzook

macrumors 6502
Dec 13, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Any idea what is “standard” delivery? UPS or (I dare write) US postal service? I pray the former.
We'll see. Postal Service is certainly a new one... and not reliable for the rural areas like I live in either. It could arrive same day, a week early, or a year late... Hoping that standard delivery means UPS.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.