Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

cptcaveman

macrumors regular
Jun 6, 2005
Do you have one of the new cases? Can you see the blue in the Midnight case this year? Online it looked black. Online lies, I know, but still. Was hoping, it would just be like a really dark night at midnight.
Yeah sorry to tell you, Midnight is a very inky blackish blue.

Legion103

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2012
Any idea how to fix this? I didn’t even realize this morning when checking out that it put my OLD Apple Card number! Now I’m trying to change it and it won’t let me

Anyone have any ideas?!?

Attachments

• 34FDE626-B161-4520-A1FC-B2B86F4B5703.jpeg
    34FDE626-B161-4520-A1FC-B2B86F4B5703.jpeg
    341.1 KB · Views: 44

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
QQ. I chose the wrong delivery address, or should I say Apple chose it for me. I've been trying to get a hold of anyone via chat with no luck. If for some reason this thing gets to preparing for shipment and the address can't be changed, any thoughts on what I should do?

Like is Apple ever able to call UPS and have it rerouted?

Reactions: max2

serrenity20

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
Georgia
I think I made an error and selected the AT&T version instead of the unconnected phone like I usually do. I have AT&T so it shouldn’t be a problem, but what is the difference?
One is locked and one isn’t as long as you don’t switch carriers before the payments are done if you have payments you will be fine

Reactions: max2

Two Stacks

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2015
New Orleans
To Everyone:

Now it may be possible they’re using UPS Surepost which is delivered by Post Office, which can be upgraded to Regular UPS. Keep that in mind. I chose Express shipping but my date is 9/27-9/30. I expect a push up.

Reactions: 4sallypat

JFK1979

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2014
Denver, CO
I've ordered a Pro Max and a Plus as my wife refused to get Pro Max.
  • 14 Pro Max(Black) : Sep 16th
  • 14 Plus(White, i mean Starlight) : Oct 14th......... wait~ when?
I hope to get it earlier than Oct 14th.
The plus is released on the 7th of Oct. and from all the rumors its not produced in the volumes the other phones are.

happy orchard

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2020
Yeah sorry to tell you, Midnight is a very inky blackish blue.
Dang it.

I was trying to make peace with no white cases. Telling myself neutral black could work too. Maybe. But if it's like the Midnight aluminum cases, that thing is not going on my phone. (Could be lovely for other people, and that's good.) Okay, now I think I really do have to try a clear case. Dang I want my Apple silicone.

BTW, what is Apple's recent obsession with blue?!

ZacKaffeine

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
Is anyone who is part of the iUP received anything from citizens one yet? I
Yeah — iUP. LMK what they say if you call. If I do, I’ll ask to change billing but if they can’t, I will ask they don’t touch it. It should all sort and I don’t want to lose 🚀 day.
I will absolutely keep you updated, and please let me know if you get anywhere too! Same plan—if there is any possibility that them making a change will mess with my pick up date, "DO NOT touch it. Don't even look at it."

• Haha
Reactions: twinpeaks_sf
Any idea how to fix this? I didn’t even realize this morning when checking out that it put my OLD Apple Card number! Now I’m trying to change it and it won’t let me

Anyone have any ideas?!?
I would call Apple for this and have them fix it online or try contacting them via app.

Reactions: MinimeJer05

JFK1979

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2014
Denver, CO
Is anyone who is part of the iUP received anything from citizens one yet? I

I will absolutely keep you updated, and please let me know if you get anywhere too! Same plan—if there is any possibility that them making a change will mess with my pick up date, "DO NOT touch it. Don't even look at it."
The emails from Citizens one usually get send Wed on Thursday next week

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.