Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Shh

Suspended
Jul 28, 2022
Scorched Earth, Arizona
Thank you for this. I ordered mine just now.
These are amazing. You just place it down on the phone and the installation frame holds it perfectly in place. Then you rub it into the screen where it says and then it’s perfectly aligned when you peel the cover off. I always go with the Spigen case and screen protectors. I would have canceled the Mag Safe case but I was afraid of screwing up my iPhone order. 😩

superloco831

macrumors member
Mar 2, 2018
I feel all the orders being delivered by the Postal Service have a delivery date of 9/23 at the earliest. Does anyone have the Postal Service as the carrier and a delivery date of 9/16?

Yeah my iPhone 14 pro max 256gb deep purple is coming via usps from apple it’s financed through T-Mobile I am trading in my 13 pro max but my estimated delivery date is October 10th / 17th it is what is but happy the taxes were only around $42 as opposed to going through T-Mobile app which the taxes were $99 plus and apple gave instant credit to be determined by the condition of my 13 pro max which is in great shape where as T-Mobile does the bill credit over 24 months so I will only owe like $479 after my phone trade in is processed not bad sorry for rambling on have a blessed day

Reactions: Chasemk27 and Brad7

tripleh3lix

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2014
My September 23rd order just went to preparing to ship.

Attachments

• 096CF7C4-D17A-4C49-BABB-0541A91BA6C1.jpeg
    096CF7C4-D17A-4C49-BABB-0541A91BA6C1.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 65

happy orchard

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2020
Maybe have a look at it in-store. The blue is very subtle. But it's definitely there. Perhaps a bluish-black is a better description than a blackish-blue.

I, like you, will never understand the neurosis that is Apple and black/grey/graphite/midnight. 😀
1. Thank you for the more detailed description. You're right; I need to wait to decide. Fortunately, the case is somehow getting delivered next week (instead of pick-up on Friday--don't ask, not worth the explanation.) So I'll get a chance to check it out inside and outside without combining that with the excitement of new phone. So yes, we will try to be open-minded.

2. Thank you for also noticing this black/grey/graphite/midnight proclivity!

Reactions: Wolfs and Brad7

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
I'm debating...do I need new Airpods? I have the current Airpods Pro. I like them but I don't use them as much as I should for the money. I really want the new charging case though. Mine doesn't charge with the Watch charger and I would like that.

I only use mine to talk on the phone at work. I don’t touch them outside of work, so I’ve decided to not get new AirPods until these stop working.

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
Was l the only silly one who paid $8 for express delivery. It showed launch delivery if I did otherwise it was a few days out (can’t remember the exact day lol). After suffering through the T-Mobile disaster I jumped on the launch day option.

Wxchaser

macrumors P6
Oct 28, 2017
Just received updated shipping Apple email:

We updated your order with the following changes.
Visit online Order Status for the most up-to-date information about your order.

Shipping Information
Shipping Method:
2-3 Business Days

Items to be Shipped
Delivers Sep 28 - Oct 3
by 2-3 Business Days

iPhone 14 Pro Max 1TB Space Black

AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss for iPhone 14 Pro Max

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
We are not talking about what happens after. Ordering through Apple wouldn't change what happens after anyway. What you are saying is Un related to ordering the phone.

It matters because it is the overall experience. Being an Apple user, I’m not sure why you didn’t recognize that when I expounded upon the original point made.

Ordering through Apple is the better overall experience, in my experience.

4sallypat

macrumors 601
Sep 16, 2016
So Calif
I always get the Spigen. Easy to install and comes with 2. I always end up needing two and i will chip the outer edges with time.
Yes, Spigen makes the best!
Hope they make one for my 14 Plus I just bought ??

BTW:
I just got my new 2022 Ford F150 EV truck (Lightning) and bought the Spigen protector and it has been awesome - no more fingerprints on the 15.5" screen!
IMG_9369.JPG

IMG_9309.JPG

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Sadly the upcharge would work for me. I’m in city of Columbus and a month ago I had to file my first every postal service complaint. We went 4 days without mail despite getting daily informed delivery emails. I had a credit card, check, and IRS documents I needed. I don’t know if our usual was sick or on vacation or what but they neglected my very large apartment complex for 4 days.

Your regular was probably on vacation and they were understaffed. My station have 21 routes and for a few days half of those carriers came in, so some routes had to stay because we didn’t have enough people to deliver them. Covid has messed us up bad. I’m rethinking changing to a different craft. Being a letter carrier right now is very exhausting.

• Sad
Reactions: Wolfs and Brad7

javaGuru

macrumors 6502a
Jul 15, 2007
Just received updated shipping Apple email:

We updated your order with the following changes.
Visit online Order Status for the most up-to-date information about your order.

Shipping Information
Shipping Method:
2-3 Business Days

Items to be Shipped
Delivers Sep 28 - Oct 3
by 2-3 Business Days

iPhone 14 Pro Max 1TB Space Black

AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss for iPhone 14 Pro Max
Does that mean it will be delivered sooner than originally estimated?

Reactions: Brad7
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.