Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

iamthedudeman

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2007
It matters because it is the overall experience. Being an Apple user, Iā€™m not sure why you didnā€™t recognize that when I expounded upon the original point made.

Ordering through Apple is the better overall experience, in my experience.
In what way exactly? Apple has nothing to do with what you are describing. That has nothing to do with ordering and shipping. Apple isn't a carrier and cannot provide carrier services. Totally unrelated issues.
How is USPS delivering your phone, canceled orders, delayed orders better? Better than a ATT employee providing concierge from the store to your house personally handing the phone to you and providing setup if you need it.

Just upgraded my membership from Flight Aware to Enterprise WX User. Giving me more access to see all the activities on Aviation side. Let's goooo! My soul is ready!!!

1662750656569.png

1662750478821.png

1662750456567.png

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
Seems that every time I get a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable (Apple) on my order listings page(s) it's when people here start reporting changes to their orders. Wonder if it's an unintentional "we're updating information" type of thing...

Reactions: Brad7

ZacKaffeine

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
Not sure if anyone has explained the difference yet, but UPS stands for United Parcel Service, not Postal. Postal service refers to USPS which stands for United States Postal Service. And while FedEx does stand for Federal Express, it is in no way tied to the federal government. I'm sure the "postal service for the 23rd" is some sort of glitch because delivering such a large amount of packages within such a short amount of time would be the ********* **** show for USPS, and I can't imagine Apple thinks otherwise.

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Clip the $3 coupon. Apply promo code CQ8Y8PBK. Total should be about $6

I've been getting ESR for the past few iPhones and they're pretty good! There's a tiny 10% off right now:

emperormacnut

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2011
Yes, Spigen makes the best!
Hope they make one for my 14 Plus I just bought ??

BTW:
I just got my new 2022 Ford F150 EV truck (Lightning) and bought the Spigen protector and it has been awesome - no more fingerprints on the 15.5" screen!
View attachment 2055533
View attachment 2055536
šŸ˜ I got a 21 F-150 Diesel last year. Plan on converting it to vegetable oil when the crap hits the fan. That thing is beautiful!

Reactions: 4sallypat
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.