Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Renho

macrumors 68030
Sep 15, 2014
SR, CA
We are back again?! What a cluster F that was of a launch, late opening, lagging and erroring out for me almost every step. Even errorred when clicked to pay. But someone it went through while telling me it didnā€™t go through. That delayed my pickup window from 8am(which I have got for years) to 11am. First world problems

emperormacnut

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2011
And we are preparing to ship!

Attachments

• 97F5BFAA-74AC-46F0-ABCE-AED2EADFE488.jpeg
    97F5BFAA-74AC-46F0-ABCE-AED2EADFE488.jpeg
    348.8 KB · Views: 60
We are back again?! What a cluster F that was of a launch, late opening, lagging and erroring out for me almost every step. Even errorred when clicked to pay. But someone it went through while telling me it didnā€™t go through. That delayed my pickup window from 8am(which I have got for years) to 11am. First world problems
Welcome back! Only 3 hours of a wait. So, that's not bad. Maybe grab donuts and a coffee on your way there? Congratz!

Dgoins1

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2012
I hate hearing that so many people had issues with their pre-orders while mine went through without any issue! I'm so sorry for those who had payment errors or glitches, especially when they woke up early in an attempt to beat the rush. Sounds like Apple needs to really improve things for pre-ordering in the future. This is messy.

I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, but my 14 Pro is preparing to ship. šŸ˜ƒ View attachment 2055690
Same

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
You too? So weird, that didn't happen to me. This might have been my smoothest pre-order ever.

I freaked out because I had to take my kids to school by 8:20am and it was 8:10am with nothing. At 8:11am it came up and my order was finalized in 30 seconds. I received my confirmation email at 8:12am. My S8 Ultra that I ordered through Verizon at 6:44am was much easier than ordering through Apple.

laffnvegas

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2014
Desert South West
Hi, I am late to the fun.... Lots of familiar faces from last year. I swore up and down I would not be trading in my 13 Blue Pro Max. Since the begining of my Iphones I have always traded in every other year. I pay cash for them and don't do payments but I just ordered the Deep Purple 14 Pro Max. I have been suprer busy with work so on release date did not get to watch the update till late at night, no time to think about it yesterday so just decided to click the buy button and double tap the side of my phone to pay for it šŸ˜‚ Sadly With waiting it appears I have a month to wait. Mine is Processing but states Oct 10 - 17 by Standard Delivery, not sure why it is not Expedited like last year. Luckily it is still 3 weeks before we are heading on vaca so unless that date changes I am good. Also would have liked pick up at store but it said not available here in Las Vegas. Did anyone get their date moved up once it moved to Preparing to Ship? Thanks looking to follow along with everyone in the excitement.
PS btw not doing the watch this year, I had thought if it changed enough I would have added to my collection or even upgraded my daily older one but I was not impressed with little to no change. But the camera on the new 14 Pro Max was enough of a change for me to jump.

Exiled212

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2022
Grundy, VA
Mine still says processing but I still got launch day estimate. So šŸ˜. Wish I hadnā€™t screwed up and ordered a pro instead of a pro max. But at least this year the only difference is size and battery. So Iā€™ll give the pro a shot. Who knows I may like the smaller size better since I havenā€™t tried a no. Max one since iPhone 11.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.