Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

izzle22

macrumors 65816
Jul 13, 2004
Kansas City, MO
Mine has just moved from processing to preparing to ship. Still standard delivery. Seems faster than usual with preparing to ship?

1662754906522.png

Mine has just moved from processing to preparing to ship. Still standard delivery. Seems faster than usual with preparing to ship?

View attachment 2055722
Congratulations! Maybe, we will all get our UPS scans tomorrow due to the Moon Harvest Holiday in China???? It's a possibility.

quagmire

macrumors 604
Apr 19, 2004
I did IUP upgrade, but didnā€™t get return information or asked about condition of phone. How does this process work.

Once the phone ships, shortly after the return process will pop up. Shortly after delivery, the box to return the old phone will show up. You pack it up and ship it back. Then it will be inspected. Rather simply.*

*assuming the phone doesn't get stolen in the middle of shipment.

Reactions: beach bum

PieTunes

Contributor
May 6, 2016
San Diego, CA
I did IUP upgrade, but didnā€™t get return information or asked about condition of phone. How does this process work.
A return box/kit will be shipped to you seperately. The tracking will be in your Apple orders. Follow the included instructions (wipe your phone, etc.) and send the phone back. When received it will be inspected. Any damage will be covered by the included Apple Care but you'll have to pay for any applicable deductible. If no damage or when the damage is paid, Apple will let Citizens know and the associated iUP loan will be closed out.

Jt69yupper

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2015
Once the phone ships, shortly after the return process will pop up. Shortly after delivery, the box to return the old phone will show up. You pack it up and ship it back. Then it will be inspected. Rather simply.*

*assuming the phone doesn't get stolen in the middle of shipment.

Thank youā€¦. Donā€™t know why I canā€™t remember the Process year after yearā€¦

Reactions: macbookguy

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using ESR for years now, I LOVE their screen protectors for the fact they dont have the notch cut out and that they have a decent oleophobic costing, too. ESR TGSP and the Spigen Ultra Hybrid is the first accessory purchase for any phone I get!
Yes that's true! The version I got for my 13 Pro has a tiny tiny cut out at top for the audio I'm guessing? I know they have higher end screen protectors, I get the 3 screen protectors because I always drop my phone and at times my screen protector cracks...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.