Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Are there more robust/protective offerings than Totallee's thin cases? Absolutely. But the added bulk of most cases makes me light-headed. From the original launch day '07 device, it wasn't until the X before I opted for a case. I was approaching it from a "it comes in a case and it's meant to be seen" angle - which I still believe. But Totallee's cases are so thin, and I'm pretty careful my handhelds, that they cover my most common concern: sitting my device down on various surfaces sans any thought. From anything crazier... That's what AppleCare+ is for.

Totally also offers pretty frequent deals on their cases. So maybe keep an eye out for a price drop (once the melee subsides) and see what you think. Cheers.

Totallee have a promo code: UPGRADED for 20%. I’m going to take advantage of it and order them. If I don’t like them, I’ll return them.

Reactions: beach bum

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
Mine just went to preparing to ship
Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 4.42.20 PM.png

Blueline29

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
Took me FOREVER to find this thread this year! I was wondering where the hell it was. 😂

FTR, I ordered a 1TB PM in silver and am showing preparing to ship already. This is way faster than I’ve ever seen movement before (and I track like a fiend every year. Lol). It’s usually not til after the weekend that statuses start to shift. Yay! This is awesome!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.