Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Also joining PTS Club - exciting!
fcec1c2cc3ce135a38c491b6d4aedf0a.jpg
Same here about 5-10 minutes ago. They are moving fast with this usually later in night or next morning. Good feelings about this one ;-)

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
Totallee have a promo code: UPGRADED for 20%. Iā€™m going to take advantage of it and order them. If I donā€™t like them, Iā€™ll return them.
Indeed. I used that same pro code. The case I ordered this morning has already shipped from South Pasadena, estimated to arrive 3-6 business days.
I'd be surprised if you did't like the case, but everyone has their own style/needs/etc. Should you wish to return, I can attest their Customer Service is incredible. It has definitely contributed to why I have had their cases on my iPhones the past 3-4 cycles. Anyway I'll be curious to hear what you think.

What config did you pre-order this morning?

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
Normally when I order something from Apple it comes from the PA warehouse and it normally gets here the next day
since my case for my 14 pro max has shipped today and its coming from PA and says it should be here tomorrow and it is being delivered by UPS, but I change the delivery day for UPS to the 16 since I have the UPS My Choice so I can change the delivery day

Reactions: beach bum

lclev

macrumors 6502a
Jul 29, 2013
Ohio
Ordered 14 pro - 256gb - deep purple - standard shipping - delivery dates: Sept. 26th -28th. That date is fine by me as I will be out of town around then and that should make it far enough out for me to home. And if signature is required - which is wasn't the last time, my UPS and FedEx delivery guys will let the dog sign for it! :D

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
I don't want to wait a month to get my hands on it lol
You should start seeing stock appear in the store inventory after the launch weekend. The inventory will trickle in, so you will need to be ready to order if you see something appear. Apple usually refreshes somewhere in the 6-8am morning window.

dustyblueheron

macrumors regular
May 15, 2015
Minnesota
My 2 cases are expected to deliver on 9/14. They'll be lonely until 9/16, when their deep purple 256 MB friend arrives! I'm at "preparing to ship" already, as are so many. Ordering was smooth as silk, once the store opened at about 3 mins after the hour. Sorry there was some disruption for others.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.