Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
For anyone on Verizon, are you able to add Apple One yet?
I"m sure I can but I am not sure what I want to do. I'm still on the 2 gb + 2gb data plan shared. I find it that I don't really need data much as I'm always on wifi everywhere I go so I really find unlimited data useless in my case. And we only pay $80+ per month.

I'm still confused tho as to how the plan works (the unlimited plan) in terms of cost because if you have 2 lines, then the cost goes a lower but that's per line. so say if one line is 65 per line but if you have 2 line, say it's 55 per line. I don't see how cheap that can go.

belindaquek

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2021

@belindaquek

Did you place your order? Did you get the Launch date delivery? Don't forget to share your tracking from Singapore, please.​

Woah! Last I read was page 143 😆 it’s 9.05am over here now!

@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗 And sure I did! Got myself a silver one on launch date. Same problem like everyone else, only managed to get into the ordering page after 5mins. Opted for a pick up from the apple store. We only have 3 main apple stores over here and tbh, these 3 locations are just 30mins-1hr from me so all good 👍🏼

andydduncan

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Anyone get the iPhone in Blue? I don’t think I’ve seen a single post about that particular model, but admittedly, I’ve skipped a lot of pages and quickly skimmed through the others. I got one for my wife, and a Pro Max in Silver for myself. Hers still shows “Order in progress” while mine shows “Preparing to ship” since about 1pm MDT. I’m a little nervous something might be stalling hers, but they both show a Sept. 16 delivery at the moment. I got in to the store a few minutes after it opened and didn’t have any issues other than what’s been reported with having to fill out address info again.

kitt9000

macrumors 6502
Mar 15, 2012
yes that’s normal for store pick up it will stay that way till thurs i believe
Mine has a very odd message, I reserved a pro for the wife and pro max for myself, reserved within 5 mins this am for Sep 16th pickup at local store, now says processing (which is fine). But the pick up date is gone even when I click the pro max entry. The pro max also say something about “null” instead of the pick up date. Anyone else seeing that?

D97001A5-7C9D-4D52-AFC2-8F252A04D7E5.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: iHeartsteve

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
still debating to go for it or not. I have 2 TB iCloud plan and free arcade, music through play more plan

There’s really no point in me getting it as I have the same plan and have all of that except AppleTV+, Fitness+, and Apple News, which I don’t even use. I can’t give up my 2TB. 200GB isn’t enough for my family of 3.

Reactions: imutter

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
It kills me the Apple One plan wasn't a mix n match option :-( I had to forgo because I'm two iPhones and two Pixels and switching the entire account didn't make sense.

If they would let me keep my 2TB then I would consider adding it. If not I’ll happily keep paying the $9.99 for 2TB iCloud storage.

iHeartsteve

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2012
Mine has a very odd message, I reserved a pro for the wife and pro max for myself, reserved within 5 mins this am for Sep 16th pickup at local store, now says processing (which is fine). But the pick up date is gone even when I click the pro max entry. The pro max also say something about “null” instead of the pick up date. Anyone else seeing that?

View attachment 2056068
Null is such a funny description. Not to give u bad news but a lot of peoples orders that had in store pick up, slipped to delivery.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.