Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Exiled212

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2022
Grundy, VA
Pro Max is the way to go. More battery life and more screens. However many people go after the small size factor so they don’t care about the other features.
Unless your my dumb butt who in a preorder half asleep daze preordered the Pro when I meant Pro Max. Oh well. I’m rolling with it. Don’t have the energy to go through exchanging it. 😂

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
The way Verizon does it for the Hulu/Disney+/Espn+ package is that they pay for the standard plan...and then on Hulu, you can get charged separately for upgrading to Hulu (no ads).

I wonder if that'll be the same for Apple One. You pay the standard plan and then you go through Apple to pay the difference. I'm sure there will be an FAQ on it soon.

I’m waiting for them to post the FAQ.

Reactions: JonnyBravo
Unless your my dumb butt who in a preorder half asleep daze preordered the Pro when I meant Pro Max. Oh well. I’m rolling with it. Don’t have the energy to go through exchanging it. 😂
Still a nice-looking phone. Can't argue with the compact and size of the iPhone.

• Love
Reactions: Brad7 and Exiled212

Stlcheer

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2010
Saint Louis, MO
CDA6B349-AAD2-45D8-A1BD-5C4E0BD4BBEE.jpeg
Still catching up on the thread but here’s my current situation. Still showing Sep 23 by postal service.

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
well in the past carriers used to charge you a fee to have a line going.

Verizon has a shared line plan option for connecting smart devices. They run specials where if you buy your Apple Watch through them, then will only charge $5 for the connected device. They offered me $150 off the AW6 and the service is $5 a month.

Reactions: macbookguy

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Verizon has a shared line plan option for connecting smart devices. They run specials where if you buy your Apple Watch through them, then will only charge $5 for the connected device. They offered me $150 off the AW6 and the service is $5 a month.
Interesting~

Folks! I can’t stress this enough. I think that the postal service message is a hoax. This is coming straight from Apple’s own website. Apple does not use USPS for delivery options. UPS will be the main freight carrier to be delivering our iPhones. Stay tuned!!!

86BDF3AC-8F34-4907-B0CC-E10D1549D0F7.jpeg

Laryl

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2014
AZ
With the purple undertones it could be one of the best combos of all.
I’m starting to think maybe it will be great. Actually except the camera cutout the beautiful purple will go unappreciated anyway, and I’ve always gotten a black case.. looking forward to something with a touch of color!

rumz

macrumors 65816
Feb 11, 2006
Utah
Pro Max is the way to go. More battery life and more screens. However many people go after the small size factor so they don’t care about the other features.
I “took the leap” and moved *away* from the Max size last year…. No regrets :p Now I’m waiting to see what they do next year to differentiate the Max from the regular Pro… they might suck me back in. (One of the reasons I always got the Plus / Max was because there was always some camera feature that only the bigger phone had…)

Folks! I can’t stress this enough. I think that the postal service message is a hoax. This is coming straight from Apple’s own website. Apple does not use USPS for delivery options. UPS will be the main freight carrier to be delivering our iPhones. Stay tuned!!!

View attachment 2056081

Following up with this conclusion. Bottom line: if the product is in the USA distribution hub. Apple will and can use FedEx. Otherwise, UPS is the main carrier. There are Aviation contract and Operating Permit that goes behind this. This is not Uber eats.

F45022F5-9ACD-4FAF-8718-5F8A994E48AB.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.